How Liposuction is Done?
December 16, 2022 | By admin
What is Liposuction?
Liposuction surgery is also known as lipo and fat removal surgery. This surgical procedure helps in reshaping and removing excess fat from the body. The end results of lipo also involved better body contours that one can maintain by following a healthy diet and exercise regime.
How is Liposuction Done Near Me?
Liposuction is mainly done in three steps. We have created a list of those steps and that list is mentioned below.
Step 1: Administering Anesthesia
- Liposuction is a surgical procedure that can cause some discomfort. This is why proper medications and anesthesia are administered to patients before starting the procedure
- One can also get local anesthesia, general anesthesia, or intravenous sedation
- The doctor can choose between these options on the basis of the medical condition of the patient.
Step 2: Making the Incisions and Performing
- After the anesthesia has been administered, the next step is to make the incisions. These incisions are very small and inconspicuously made
- A thin hollow tube, which is also known as a cannula, is placed through the incisions and moved to loosen the extra fat
- This motion is very controlled and carried out in a back and forth manner
- The dislodged fat is sucked out of the body through a syringe or a surgical vacuum
- In the case of a syringe, it should be noted that the syringe is attached to the cannula directly. In this manner, liposuction can address the problem areas of an individual.
Step 3: Observing the Results
- After the procedure, one might experience a bit of swelling and fluid retention
- This is common and will resolve on its own within a few days. Once the swelling has gone down, then the body contours of the individual will become apparent.
- It should be noted that during the recovery period, the individual should use a compression garment or elastic bandages to cover the treatment areas
- This would ensure that you get the best possible results from your liposuction treatment.
- The compression would also help in controlling the swelling
- A medical expert might also suggest placing small and temporary drains under a few incisions
- This would ensure that any extra blood or fluids are drained out of the body
- One might also be given some additional instructions on how to care for the surgical sites and drains or how to medications to get rid of any risk of infection
- It is also a good idea for a patient to set up follow-up meetings with the plastic surgeon in advance
- These meetings will help in determining if one is recovering from the surgery in a proper manner or not
- Find the perfect solution now by looking up ‘liposuction near me.’
The Best Liposuction Done at Divine Cosmetic Surgery
Do you still have questions and doubts related to liposuction? If yes, then you have the golden opportunity to get a consultation with the incredibly talented, experienced, and renowned Dr. Amit Gupta.
Dr. Amit Gupta has years of experience and he has been awarded several titles over the years because of his hard work and dedication towards his patients. He is known as not just the director and founder of Divine Cosmetic Surgery but he is also widely known for his approach to providing his patients with a better quality of life. He has also given a lot of inside information on liposuction in one of his videos. You can see that video below.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact us now to see how our team at Divine Cosmetic Surgery can help you today!
Liposuction Surgery Cost In India – Delhi