ACHIEVEMENTS AND FELLOWSHIP
- Maggot wound debridement Therapy – Review Article – Annals of Plastic Procedure, Feb, 2008
- A study of regional nerve blocks and local anesthetic creams (Prilox) for donor sites in burn patients. Burns. 2007 Feb;33(1):87-91
- Evaluation of Fundus First Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy – in Journal of Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons (JSLS), September 2004.
- A short Paper ( Brief Communication ) titled – “ A new method to detect leak in tissue expander” accepted for publication in Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Procedure (PRS)
- The versatile medial plantar artery and its flaps. Annals of Plastic Procedure. 2007 Mar;58(3):348.
- A modified approach toward management of complete cleft of lip and palate in slightly older children-the complete palate repair first. Journal of Oral Maxillofacial Procedure. 2007 Jan;65(1):153-4.
- The major role of a minor plastic surgery operation theater. Annals of Plastic Procedure. 2006 Sep;57(3):359
- Letter to Editor “Maxillofacial trauma in India” British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Procedure
- Management of CBD Stones in the modern era of laparoscopy – International Abstract in JSLS Septmber 2002
- Management of CBD Strictures – International Abstract in JSLS, September 2002
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy – International abstract in Conference souvenir of 5th International Conference of GI Surgeons, Hurghada, Egypt 2002.
Dr. Amit Gupta
Dr. Amit Gupta is a Super Specialist Plastic & Aesthetic Surgeon based out of South Delhi, in the National Capital of Delhi. He also has a center in NCR City of Gurgaon, while operating also out of Mumbai. Dr. Gupta, Started Divine in March 2011 and since then Divine has been a mark of trust for Plastic Surgery patients not only in India but also worldwide. Dr. Gupta is today India’s most trusted Plastic Surgeon. He has the largest number of Hair transplant Surgeries performed by any Plastic Surgeon in North India. He is an expert in 4D body contouring, Breast Cosmetic Surgery procedures, particularly breast implant surgery. Dr. Amit Gupta has completed all his training from MAMC, Delhi, and has completed his Fellowships in Cosmetic Procedure from Europe & Brazil. Dr. Gupta has the largest experience with VASER procedures in North India and is called upon to train other plastic surgeons. He has a large number of patients flying in for VASER from the US, UK, Canada, UAE, Australia, Russia, as well as from all over India. Our next mission is to set up the largest Plastic Surgery center in India, as well as set up a training center of Excellence for Plastic Surgeons worldwide.