Dr. Amit Gupta is a plastic surgeon in India with 20+ years of experience. He has performed over 20,000+ plastic surgery procedures with successful results! Dr. Amit Gupta obtained his medical degree from MAMC, Delhi, where he excelled in his studies and demonstrated a passion for plastic surgery. This strong foundation in plastic surgery has paved the way for his successful career. With over two decades of experience, Dr. Gupta has established himself as a prominent plastic surgeon in Delhi in the field of cosmetic surgery. He is the Founder and Director of Divine Cosmetic Surgery. He has treated patients from across the globe and his experience in different healthcare settings has provided him with a well-rounded perspective and the ability to adapt to diverse patient needs. Dr. Gupta's exceptional contributions to the medical community have been recognized through numerous awards and accolades. He has received prestigious honors for his outstanding achievements in patient care, research, and academic pursuits. These awards serve as a testament to his dedication and expertise in his field. These also solidify his position as one of the best plastic surgeons in India. In addition to his clinical work, Dr. Amit Gupta has made significant contributions to the medical literature. He has authored several books and research papers that have been published in reputable medical journals. Dr. Gupta's expertise and dedication to medical education have also led him to mentor and inspire young medical professionals. He regularly conducts workshops and training programs, where he shares his knowledge and expertise with aspiring plastic surgeons. His ability to effectively communicate complex medical concepts and motivate others has earned him the respect and admiration of his peers and mentees alike. Dr. Amit Gupta still goes above and beyond to make sure that he is constantly bringing the latest techniques and technology to his patients.
- 17 Absolute Must Know Facts About Hair Transplant
- Breast to Normal Chest: Gynecomastia 360 4DX Approach
- Lt. Governors Trophy – for Best All Round Medical Graduate (2000)
- K B Sharma Shield – for Best Contributor to the Corporate Life of the Collage (2000)
- Silver medal – in the subject of Gynecology and Obstetrics (2000)
- University Distinction Holder – in the subject of Microbiology
- MAMC, Delhi
- Fellowships in Cosmetic Procedure from Europe & Brazil
- Fellow with Dr Patrick Tonnard and Dr Alexis Verpaele at the MACS Lift Centre in Ghent/ Belgium from the 23rd May to 23rd June 2008, where extensive training was received in MACS lift – a new and innovative technique of FACE LIFT procedure. In addition other facial cosmetic procedure procedures like Blepharoplasty and liposculpturing of the face were learnt
- Fellowship of 1 month (July, 2008) with Dr Ruth Graf (Curitiba, Brazil, July 2008) – trained in Cosmetic Face Lift and other face procedures, and Breast cosmetic procedure, Body Lipocontouring.
- Fellowship with Dr. Ana Zulmira (Curitiba, Brazil, Aug 2008) – training in endoscopic face procedures, endoscopic buttock and calf implants, trans-axillary breast implants (Currently)
- Fellowship of 1 month with Dr Sirlei Costa (Port Alegre, Brazil, Sep 2008) – for cosmetic breast and breast reconstructive procedures
- Visited Dr Carlos Uebel in Sep, 2008 in Port Alegre, Brazil – He is an authority in Hair transplant in the World.
- Visited Dr. Antonio Rezende, and Dr Paulo Amaral, in Porto Alegre, Brazil to learn rhinoplasty
- Maggot wound debridement Therapy – Review Article – Annals of Plastic Procedure, Feb, 2008
- A study of regional nerve blocks and local anesthetic creams (Prilox) for donor sites in burn patients. Burns. 2007 Feb;33(1):87-91
- Evaluation of Fundus First Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy – in Journal of Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons (JSLS), September 2004.
- A short Paper ( Brief Communication ) titled – “ A new method to detect leak in tissue expander” accepted for publication in Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Procedure (PRS)
- The versatile medial plantar artery and its flaps. Annals of Plastic Procedure. 2007 Mar;58(3):348.
- A modified approach toward management of complete cleft of lip and palate in slightly older children-the complete palate repair first. Journal of Oral Maxillofacial Procedure. 2007 Jan;65(1):153-4.
- The major role of a minor plastic surgery operation theater. Annals of Plastic Procedure. 2006 Sep;57(3):359
- Letter to Editor “Maxillofacial trauma in India” British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Procedure
- Management of CBD Stones in the modern era of laparoscopy – International Abstract in JSLS Septmber 2002
- Management of CBD Strictures – International Abstract in JSLS, September 2002
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy – International abstract in Conference souvenir of 5th International Conference of GI Surgeons, Hurghada, Egypt 2002.
Choose from a variety of implants, sizes, and profiles that best suit your body type.Know More
Body contouring procedures are performed so that our patients obtain a far superior aesthetic appearance.Know More
Face lift treatment is a great way to smoothen wrinkles, folds and skin texture.Know More
Our Hair transplant procedure creates a natural and dense growth giving a perfectly groomed appearance.Know More
Gynecomastia can be treated by body contouring or gland removal procedure to provide an athletic appearance to the male chest area.Know More
Dr. Amit Gupta is one of the renowned and well-established Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon in Delhi (India). With his comprehensive knowledge of the human body, he has been working as a Cosmetic and Hair Transplant expert for the last 17+ years….
Dr. Amit Gupta
Super Specialist in Plastic Surgery
Dr. who has performed 15000+ Plastic surgeries in the last 17 years.
Give yourself a makeover with financial ease.
We are delighted to offer Pick and Drop facility across Delhi/NCR
Patients who undergo plastic surgery can look forward to gaining self-confidence and a sense of well-being from looking, feeling and functioning at their best.
Dr. Amit Gupta is a well-renowned plastic surgeon in Delhi NCR, India. He treats thousands of patients every year from all across the globe. And to help his patients more, he has written books on Hair Transplants and Gynecomastia!
Download these books right now! If you have any questions, then feel free to reach out to us.
Vagina Tightening :
Body Contouring :
Breast Implant :
Hair Transplant :
Tummy Tuck :
Mommy Makeover :