- Man Makeover – Gynecomastia + Chest Pack
- What is Gynecomastia
- Management of Gynecomastia
- Man Chest Pack
- Male Breast Reduction(Gynecomastia)
- Difference between grades of Gynecomastia Surgery
- Looking for cost of Puffy Nipples
- Management of Grade 2 Gynecomastia
- Management of Grade 3 Gynecomastia
- Looking for cost of Grade 3 with Skin Lift Gynecomastia
- Looking for cost of Grade 4 with Gynecomastia
- Looking for cost of Grade 4 with Skin Lift Gynecomastia
- How Will You Know You Have Gynecomastia
- Male Breast Procedure (Gynecomastia)
- FAQ on Gynecomastia/ Six Pack
Man Makeover – Gynecomastia + Chest Pack
Imbalance in hormone levels can cause feminine features to develop in men- such as female-like breasts. This is called gynecomastia, and it is often derogatorily referred to as “man-boobs.”
Gynecomastia is caused due to the swelling up of the breast tissues in men. There is an option of gynecomastia surgery in India, which is a breast-reduction surgery for males.
There are no as-such safety concerns. There will be a small scar that will remain, and there might be tenderness. In-take of antibiotics is a must.
Any gynecomastia surgery in India or a man-makeover surgery in India will not require more than two hours. It’s not a very complicated procedure, and the patient can leave after 3-4 hours of rest in the clinic.
The cost of a man-makeover surgery in India can vary vastly. At Divine, we offer affordable price ranges for results when it comes to gynecomastia surgery.
How does it work?
There are four types or grades of surgery.
Grade 1 is a small enlargement, and there is no excess skin over the chest.
Grade 2 is for a moderate enlargement but again, without excess skin.
Grade 3 is for a moderate enlargement but with excess skin over the breast.
Grade 4 is an enlargement that is marked, and there is extra skin over the chest.
What is the procedure?
First, the chest muscles and glandular tissues are marked when it comes to getting a gynecomastia surgery in India. Local anesthesia is administered by a professional. Tumescent solution infiltration is carried out, and extra fat deposited in the chest area is removed to reshape the chest. The glandular breast tissues are completely removed to prevent the reoccurrence of fat.
Are there any risks or side effects?
There are no risks as such, but side effects include swelling, bruising, and numbness.