Dr Amit Gupta – Best Plastic Surgeon In India
Dr. Amit Gupta Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon is performing procedures in Gurgaon and Delhi for Hair transplant, Body Contouring, Breast enlargement, VASER, Breast reduction including short markless procedures, Face Lift, Nose procedure, Face Rejuvenation etc. He was awarded the Gold Medal during his training for his academic excellence. He was awarded the Lt. Governor’s Trophy for the Best All Round Medical Graduate in the year 1999, and Dr. KB Sharma Shield for Best Contributor to Corporate Life at College. Dr Amit Gupta has completed his training from MAMC, Delhi, and earned Fellowships in Cosmetic Procedures from Europe & Brazil.
Dr. Amit Gupta has a vast experience with VASER procedures in and has trained many other plastic surgeons. He has a large number of patients for VASER from US, UK, Canada, UAE, Australia, Russia, apart from India. He performs mega body contouring and whole body contouring procedures as well.
Divine Cosmetic Surgery which is headed by Dr. Amit Gupta has performed 5953 plus hair transplants on both men and women, using FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation), FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) procedures and Robotic Hair Transplant procedures in their practice in New Delhi and Gurgaon India.
Dr. Amit Gupta
Dr. Amit Gupta is a Super Specialist Plastic & Aesthetic Surgeon based out of South Delhi, in the National Capital of Delhi. He also has a center in NCR City of Gurgaon, while operating also out of Mumbai. Dr. Gupta, Started Divine in March 2011 and since then Divine has been a mark of trust for Plastic Surgery patients not only in India but also worldwide. Dr. Gupta is today India’s most trusted Plastic Surgeon. He has the largest number of Hair transplant Surgeries performed by any Plastic Surgeon in North India. He is an expert in 4D body contouring, Breast Cosmetic Surgery procedures, particularly breast implant surgery. Dr. Amit Gupta has completed all his training from MAMC, Delhi, and has completed his Fellowships in Cosmetic Procedure from Europe & Brazil. Dr. Gupta has the largest experience with VASER procedures in North India and is called upon to train other plastic surgeons. He has a large number of patients flying in for VASER from the US, UK, Canada, UAE, Australia, Russia, as well as from all over India. Our next mission is to set up the largest Plastic Surgery center in India, as well as set up a training center of Excellence for Plastic Surgeons worldwide.
Awards won by Dr. Amit Gupta
Lt. Governor's Trophy - for Best All Round Medical Graduate(2000)
K B Sharma Shield - for Best Contributor to the Corporate Life of the College(2000)
Silver medal - in the subject of Gynecology and Obstetrics(2000)
University Distinction Holder - in the subject of Microbiology
Achievements Fellowships & Research - Dr. Amit Gupta
- Fellow with Dr Patrick Tonnard and Dr Alexis Verpaele at the MACS Lift Centre in Ghent/ Belgium from the 23rd May to 23rd June 2008, where extensive training was received in MACS lift – a new and innovative technique of FACE LIFT procedure.
- Fellowship of 1 month with Dr Sirlei Costa (Port Alegre, Brazil, Sep 2008) – for cosmetic breast and breast reconstructive procedures.
- Fellowship with Dr Ana Zulmira (Curitiba, Brazil, Aug 2008) – training in endoscopic face procedures, endoscopic buttock and calf implants, trans-axillary breast implants (Currently).
- India's First Plastic surgeon trainer for Merz Aesthetics in 2018
- Fellowship of 1 month (July, 2008) with Dr Ruth Graf (Curitiba, Brazil, July 2008) – trained in Cosmetic Face Lift and other face procedures, and Breast cosmetic procedure, Body Lipocontouring.
- Visited Dr Carlos Uebel in Sep, 2008 in Port Alegre, Brazil – He is an authority in Hair transplant in the World.
- Visited Dr Antonio Rezende, and Dr Paulo Amaral, in Porto Alegre, Brazil to learn rhinoplasty.
Research & Publications
- Maggot wound debridement Therapy – Review Article – Annals of Plastic Procedure, Feb, 2008
- A study of regional nerve blocks and local anesthetic creams (Prilox) for donor sites in burn patients. Burns. 2007 Feb;33(1):87-91
- Evaluation of Fundus First Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy – in Journal of Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons (JSLS), September 2004.
- A short Paper ( Brief Communication ) titled – “ A new method to detect leak in tissue expander” accepted for publication in Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Procedure (PRS)
- The versatile medial plantar artery and its flaps. Annals of Plastic Procedure. 2007 Mar;58(3):348.
- A modified approach toward management of complete cleft of lip and palate in slightly older children-the complete palate repair first. Journal of Oral Maxillofacial Procedure. 2007 Jan;65(1):153-4.
- The major role of a minor plastic surgery operation theater. Annals of Plastic Procedure. 2006 Sep;57(3):359
- Letter to Editor “Maxillofacial trauma in India” British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Procedure
- Management of CBD Stones in the modern era of laparoscopy – International Abstract in JSLS Septmber 2002
- Management of CBD Strictures – International Abstract in JSLS, September 2002
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy – International abstract in Conference souvenir of 5th International Conference of GI Surgeons, Hurghada, Egypt 2002.