- Paper titled “ Management of severely protruding premaxilla in bilateral cleft lip” presente at the Conference of Indian Society of Cleft Lip and Palate, Guwahati, India ( Mar 2006).
- Presented poster on Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy at the 5th International Conference of GI Surgeons, Hurghada, Egypt 2002
- Presented Poster on Tropical Pyomyositis, in Delhi State Chapter meeting of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI), Army Hospital R&R, 2002
- Presented “Modifications in laparoscopic cholecystectomy” at Delhi State Chapter meeting of ASI, Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), 2003
- Participated in debate on population control organized by Deptt of Obstetrics in LHMC, 1999.
- Role of combination of Hyaluronidase and triamcinolone in post burn hypertrophic burns – presented in best paper category at NABICON, 2007 in Mumbai.
Role of Framycetin versus Silver sulfadiazine as topical agent in burns- presented at NABICON, 2007 in Mumbai at Tata Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Amit Gupta
Dr. Amit Gupta is a Super Specialist Plastic & Aesthetic Surgeon based out of South Delhi, in the National Capital of Delhi. He also has a center in NCR City of Gurgaon, while operating also out of Mumbai. Dr. Gupta, Started Divine in March 2011 and since then Divine has been a mark of trust for Plastic Surgery patients not only in India but also worldwide. Dr. Gupta is today India’s most trusted Plastic Surgeon. He has the largest number of Hair transplant Surgeries performed by any Plastic Surgeon in North India. He is an expert in 4D body contouring, Breast Cosmetic Surgery procedures, particularly breast implant surgery. Dr. Amit Gupta has completed all his training from MAMC, Delhi, and has completed his Fellowships in Cosmetic Procedure from Europe & Brazil. Dr. Gupta has the largest experience with VASER procedures in North India and is called upon to train other plastic surgeons. He has a large number of patients flying in for VASER from the US, UK, Canada, UAE, Australia, Russia, as well as from all over India. Our next mission is to set up the largest Plastic Surgery center in India, as well as set up a training center of Excellence for Plastic Surgeons worldwide.