The use of injectables as Wrinkle Treatment is on the rise. While Botox enjoys the top position, dermal fillers are fast encroaching that spot. Both of these are cosmetic treatments administered through injections. Both of the procedures are minimally invasive, meaning they do not involve surgery.
Botox is a muscle relaxer made from purified bacteria. It has been used for Cosmetic Procedures for over two decades. Botox helps minimize dynamic wrinkles. These wrinkles are caused by facial expressions which occur naturally around the mouth, eyes in between your eyebrows. These lines or wrinkles get more pronounced with age.
Botox works by freezing the muscles around the wrinkles. By not allowing the muscles to move it reduces the appearance of dynamic wrinkles.
Dermal fillers treat wrinkles on the face too. They’re used to treat smile lines, though the fillers can also be used to plump up the lips or cheeks. Dermal fillers contain components that increase the fullness of the areas that have thinned due to aging.
Dermal Fillers help remove Static wrinkles. These wrinkles appear as a result of a collagen breakdown and loss of elasticity in the skin.
Treatment Areas:: Botox Vs.fillers
Botox Helps To Correct Dynamic Wrinkles
The most common lines that Botox helps with are lines on the upper face, such as the “11” between the brows, horizontal lines on the forehead, and crow’s feet.
Dermal fillers are of different types. Each one designed to treat varying cosmetic requirement. Dermal fillers plump up thinning lips, enhance shallow areas on the face, decrease or remove the wrinkle under the eyes caused by the lower eyelid and soften static wrinkles, especially on the lower face.
Both of these treatments are not permanent in nature. Repeated treatments are necessary for continued wrinkle-reducing effects. While the effects of a Botox session last for 3 to 4 months, Dermal fillers last from 6 months to 2 years or longer.
- Hair Transplant in Delhi: The Journey to Hair Rejuvenation
- Vaser Liposuction Surgery In Delhi & Gurgaon (India) : Cost | Procedure
- Man Makeover – Gynecomastia + Chest Pack
- Lip Fillers Surgery Cost & Procedure
- Lip Augmentation Surgery in Delhi, India – Cost | Procedure
- Jaw Reduction Surgery Cost In Delhi, Gurgaon & India – V Line Surgery
- Hymen Repair Surgery : Hymenoplasty Surgery Cost in Delhi
- Chin Liposuction
- Chin Implant Surgery In Delhi , Gurgaon (India) : Cost & Procedure
- Thigh and Buttock Reshaping with Vaser 4D Liposuction Surgery : Cost & Procedure
- Abdominoplasty – Tummy-Tuck Surgeries
- Brazilian Buttock Augmentation with Implants
- Lip Implant Surgery In Delhi (India) – Surgery Cost & Procedure
- Labiaplasty : Best Labiaplasty Surgery in Delhi (India ) | Cost & Procedure
- Face Rejuvenation – Get Botox On Face & Botox Treatment
- Female Genital Rejuvenation Surgery In Delhi (India) : Cost : Procedure
- Botox /Fillers
- Body Contouring & Liposuction
- Face Plastic Surgery In Delhi (India) – Cost & Procedure
- Mommy Makeover Surgery In Delhi (India) – Cost, Doctor & Procedure