- Under Arms PRP
- Face PRP Treatment
- Mole Removal Surgery In Delhi (India) | Cost | Doctor & Procedure
- Chemical Peels
- Skin Lightening Treatment & Surgery : Cost : Clinic
- Skin Tightening
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Threads & Lip Fillers Treatment In Delhi (India) – Cost : Juvederm Ultra Plus xc
- Laser Hair Removal
- Hair Fibre
- Non-Surgical Face Lift
- Vampire Facelift
- Hair PRP
- Hair Loss Treatment
- Face Rejuvenation
- Facts – Vitamins Supplements
- Fat Injection
Fat injections (autologous fat transplantation) are used to transfer fat from one part of the body to another to recontour the face, buttocks and enhance breasts. It can be used to fill in irregularities and grooves in the body to provide a more aesthetic appeal.
The injection process is minimally invasive, and patients can look forward to natural-looking results within an hour.
The only incisions involved with fat injections are for the liposuction procedure and are very small. Therefore, there is only a brief recovery period.
The cost of a fat injection (grafting) procedure varies on the expertise of the Plastic surgeon and the geographical location of the clinic.
How does it work?
Fat injections are a relatively new method that is growing in popularity each year, due to the beautiful, natural results it produces and the multiple benefits the procedure offers.
The procedure may be performed under several different anesthesia types (from local to general), depending on the number of areas to be treated, and the amount of fat to be transferred.
Fat transfer begins with liposuction, generally of the stomach, hips, or thighs. During the first part of the treatment, fat is gently removed from the harvest sites through small incisions, and the areas contoured for a more aesthetically pleasing silhouette.
The harvested fat is then gently strained and prepared for injection, with minimal handling to help assure good graft survival.
Targeted areas for Fat Injections:
The purified fat is then injected into any of the following areas:
- Buttocks, for improving the volume and recontouring them
- Hips, for achieving an hourglass figure
- Face, for erasing wrinkles and crow’s feet and achieving a younger look
- Breasts or stomach, for smoothing out irregularities
- Allergic reaction to anesthesia
- Changes in sensation
- Damage to underlying structures
- Unsatisfactory results