Bio Synthetic Hair Transplant – Artificial/Biofibre Hair Implant
Hair loss is a common problem these days among both men and women. There are several reasons behind this grave issue like the adoption of an unhealthy lifestyle, poor diet, stress, illness, hormonal changes, or the use of harmful chemicals on hair. Falling of 50 -100 strands of hair per day is normal but when it becomes more than that, it becomes a serious issue that needs to be addressed immediately.
The best option available right now for people dealing with serious hair fall is a synthetic hair transplant. Artificial hair transplant or bio synthetic hair transplant is a procedure performed on people dealing with hair fall using hair implant devices. In this procedure, artificial or synthetic hair (also known as bio fibers) is relocated to the patient’s scalp one after the other using special implant devices. The implanting is done in such a way that it matches the already existing hair on the patient’s scalp.
- Bio fibers are soft, strongly resistant, and have fine hairs.
- They are made up of inactive tissues which are nontoxic and also produce a keratin plug that makes sure that microbes do not enter the scalp.
- They do not break as they have high tensile strength.
- They have a reversible knot at the end which ensures excellent fixation.
Dr. Amit Gupta is a renowned bio synthetic hair transplant surgeon in Delhi, whose track record speaks volumes about his work. He has set a benchmark in hair transplant surgery in India by performing the maximum number of successful synthetic hair implants. Before undergoing a synthetic hair transplant, 100 synthetic fibers are done in a test implant to rule out any allergic reaction and of course to have a better understanding of the compatibility of the procedure for a particular patient.
We use high-quality synthetic fibers in our clinic which gives 100 % natural-looking results. The two renowned brands used by us are:
- Biofibre (Italy)
- Nido (Japan)
These fibers can be transplanted anywhere and are best for those who want immediate results. Bio fibers are 15 to 30 cm natural-looking hair made of polyamide fibers. Available in different lengths, sizes, and colors, they look exactly like natural hair, and it becomes almost impossible to differentiate between the two.
While performing the procedure, we implant single hair at a time. Bio fibers have a knot at the end, which gets tied up in the scalp after implantation. After proper sitting with the patient, we decide the number of hairs that need to be transplanted. it depends totally on the size of the bald area and the hair density desired by the patient. Normally we can implant 500 strands in an hour. The number may increase to 700 strands, but it totally depends on the skin type. Divine is the best synthetic hair transplant clinic in India, as we promise speed, accuracy, and quality to our clients.
What is the difference between a biosynthetic hair transplant and a traditional hair transplant?
The primary difference between synthetic hair transplant and traditional transplant procedures is that in the traditional method, the hair existing on the scalp is taken to fill the bald area. The hair surgeon takes the hair from the donor site and fixes it to the bald area which is commonly called the recipient side. However, in certain cases, patients do not have much hair on the donor site, which is when synthetic hair transplant plays a major role in transforming the overall look of such people.
|Bio Synthetic hair transplant
|Time for result
|Yes -scalp hygiene
|20-50 rs per follicle
|110-165 rs per follicle
Advantages of Synthetic Hair Transplant – Biofibre Hair Implant
- Synthetic hair looks exactly like natural hair, thus giving an excellent cosmetic appearance. It becomes almost impossible to identify that a person has got an artificial hair transplant.
- Biofibre hair transplant is a boon for patients who have limited donor areas. It is an impeccable option for those people too who have exhausted their donor area.
- If you are someone who wants instant results, then a synthetic hair transplant is the right choice for you. The results are quick and unlike traditional hair transplants, people who undergo artificial hair transplants can continue with their work on the same day.
- It is a quick and painless procedure.
- Synthetic hair transplant gives immediate results
- Hair does not turn white after time and aging
Who should get a bio synthetic hair transplant?
You become an eligible candidate for synthetic hair transplant if:
- Your donor area is limited or it has been exhausted and cannot be used for the hair transplant procedure.
- You want instant results and do not wish to go for the procedures that take a long time to show desired results.
- You are totally bald or have a very low density of hair on your scalp
- You do not have sensitive skin or scalp
- You had poor results from your previous transplant
- You have successfully passed your patch test
The procedure of bio synthetic hair transplant
Before performing the transplant, we first perform a patch test of about 100 follicles and observe it for 1-week \ to see how these follicles behave. The patients are kept under observation to note down the body reaction after the patch test. If the patient passes the patch test, we carry out the whole transplant procedure.
So, this is how artificial hair transplant happens at Divine:
- First of all, the patient is given anesthesia on the head.
- After giving anesthesia, single hair strands are implanted one by one on the head via an automatic hair implant device, also known as an implanter. The process continues until we reach the hair density desired by the patient.
- After this significant step, the scalp of the patient is cleaned via disinfectant.
- Few antibiotics are prescribed to the patient for a week, after the surgery to prevent any possible infection.
- The procedure is quite simple and we can implant approximately 500 to 700 strands in a single session. However, the speed of implantation also depends on the patient’s skin.
Duration of the procedure
- It takes an hour to implant 500 follicles. The number can go up to 700 if the patient’s skin is soft. 2000 to 2500 follicles can be implanted in each session.
- A patient can return to work on the same day.
Precautions after the surgery
- There is a very rare chance of an allergic reaction after the surgery since a patch test is performed. However, if something happens, it is best to consult as soon as possible.
- It is very important to understand that bio-synthetic fibers cause a lot of sebum production. Therefore, it is mandatory to use anti-dandruff shampoo (scalp, keraglo AD) after the transplant.
- It is mandatory to wash hair daily for two weeks after the surgery to get the best synthetic hair transplant results.
Antibiotics if you are diabetic and also painkillers on an SOS basis.
The durability of Bio fibers
- Biofibre hair implants are generally fragile after 4 to 5 days of the transplant
- Speaking of synthetic hair transplant results, it has a fall rate of 10 to 20 % per year. However, the statistics may vary from person to person.
- Artificial hair transplants remain intact for 1 to 5 years
- To ensure longevity, it is crucial to get a regular follow-up as regular cleaning of crusts and sebum plugs is necessary after the transplant.
Downsides of synthetic hair transplant
Synthetic hair transplant in India is a life-changing procedure for those who suffer from baldness. However, there are some downsides associated with it.
- Not Permanent: Bio fibers do not grow. There is a 10 to 20% loss of synthetic hair per year, so the patients have to get reimplantation of the lost hair per year.
- Regular Cleaning: After the fibers are implanted on the scalp, sebum formation starts taking place and that is why hair has to be cleaned on a regular Failure to do so increases the chances of infection and also fall of hairs. However, there is nothing to worry about as hair cleaning is a very simple process and anyone can learn it after simple training.
- Maintenance: People who undergo synthetic hair transplants have to use certain shampoos and hair care products on a regular basis to maintain these hairs. Despite all these minor shortcomings, synthetic hair transplant is a proven solution for people dealing with baldness or who have limited donor areas.
How to care for a synthetic hair transplant?
A few days post the hair transplant surgery are the most crucial days as these days determine the success of the hair transplant.
- Use your medications properly.
- Stay away from swimming pools. Keep away from blow dryers, hair iron, etc.
- Follow the advice of your surgeon to ensure a smooth recovery.
Which is better-Biofibre or Nido?
There is almost no difference between the two brands. Biofibre is from Italy whereas Nido is from Italy. Both variants are biocompatible with the human body. There is a slight difference between the texture and thickness of both. Bio fibers or Nido are suggested to the patients depending on the existing quality of their hair.
Synthetic hair transplant cost in India
The cost of synthetic hair transplants in India is variable. The cost of an artificial hair transplant depends on many factors like:
- Number of grafts
- Surgeons’ expertise
- Location of the surgery
- Technique used
With the advancement of technology, artificial hair transplant has become more affordable and accessible in India. Due to less knowledge about the procedure and its cost, people are reluctant to get the surgery. The average synthetic hair transplant cost in India starts from Rs 110-165 per follicle, which is very less compared to countries like the USA and UK. So, by getting the procedure done in India, you can save 70 to 75 % on cost.
If the operating doctor is highly in demand from locals and travelers coming from outside India to get a synthetic hair transplant, then the cost may even get higher. The cost varies from patient to patient, the expertise of the doctor, and the time taken to do it. However, Dr. Amit Gupta provides cost-effective solutions for synthetic hair transplants in Delhi. The price of a synthetic hair transplant at his clinic may range from Rs 85 to Rs 160 per follicle.
Frequently asked questions
Is biosynthetic hair transplant safe?
Biosynthetic hair transplant is a very innovative method that helps people win a lifelong battle against hair loss. It is CE-certified and also compatible with the human body. It is an effective and safe method for both men and women dealing with hair loss. It is also effective for completely bald people.
Are there any pre-and post-treatment procedures for artificial hair transplant?
Yes, there are certain guidelines as a part of the pre-treatment procedure, and certain tests are run to know more about the patient’s medical history. You also have to use certain products to make your scalp ready for implantation.
As far as the post-treatment procedure is concerned, you will have to use special shampoos to take care of your hair. Also, stay away from hair gels and hair dyes. Take your antibiotics religiously and avoid scratching your hair as much as possible.
Are there any complications from the surgery?
Every surgery has some risks associated with it. However, the complications associated with synthetic hair transplants are almost minimal. Bleeding is minor and a patch test is performed to rule out any chances of infection. So, there are no risks at all.
Does an artificial hair transplant procedure hurt?
No, the procedure does not hurt at all. It seems gruesome, but it is not painful at all. You will experience a little discomfort, but it goes away once the process repeats. Post-surgery, antibiotics are prescribed to manage mild pain. So, there is nothing to worry about.
Is it possible to have long bio-fiber implants?
Yes, it is possible to have long bio-fiber implants. The implants come in different lengths like 15 cm, 30 cm, and 45 cm, and also in different shapes like straight, wavy, and curly. Patients need not worry about the fact whether their present hair will match the synthetic hair or not.
How long does the visual result of a bio-fiber hair transplant last?
The duration of aesthetic results obtained after a synthetic hair transplant varies from person to person. It all depends on how efficiently a patient manages his synthetic hair post-surgery. However, the results usually last for 2 to 5 years with a progressive loss of almost 10% per year.
Are the results of biosynthetic hair transplants permanent and do they look fake?
The results are not permanent. Due to the loss of hair per year, you have to undergo an implantation procedure again to maintain the required density. Bio fibers do not look fake at all. They look similar to natural hair.
Why is Doctor Amit Gupta famous for performing synthetic hair transplants?
Every surgeon must possess the art of being extra safe while performing surgeries on their patients. One has to follow the best practices so that they do not end up hurting their patients. Dr. Amit Gupta possesses all the qualities of a perfect surgeon and does all the surgeries by applying his experience.
Why choose Divine
Best Results at Optimum Price
Patient Safety is our Priority
Team of the Internationally Trained Plastic Surgeons
Personalized Post Surgery Follow up
I was going through through hair loss and was getting very much concerned with this problem, then my friend told me about hair transplant surgery by divine cosmetic. I am glad that I consulted him and got the surgery done. Will recommend divine cosmetics to everyone.
I appreciate Dr. Gupta's amazing work. At least I am his 100%satisfied Client. I can't be satisfied so easily and have a problem of judging everything minutely but at this stage, I was in need of expert hair transplant surgeon and that is at the stage when I was having very little hair left to be used for transplant but Dr. Gupta's amazing calculation and expertise could make it possible. Post-transplant I am more comfortable and confident and surprised to see the way he planned everything. I once again thank Dr. Gupta.
After getting frustrated from hair fall, I was looking for the best hair transplant Doctor and was worried as I know that some people face many problems after doing hair transplants. But thanks to Dr. Amit Gupta for hair transplant work done in the best way, I waited for 6 months to see if I face any problem after doing a hair transplant but not any problem I faced thanks to the best service and work by Dr. Amit.
Divine Cosmetic Surgery is the best clinic for cosmetic surgeries in India. Anyone looking for the best clinics for Hair transplant in India, they should definitely step ahead with Divine Cosmetic Surgery.
Best Hair transplant clinic in India. Dr. Amit Gupta is very skillful and experienced. Divine cosmetic surgery is the perfect place for Cosmetic Surgery procedures in India.
Their hair transplant procedures are really effective and within budget also. Within 3 months you will start seeing results.
Dr. Amit Gupta is truly one of the best hair specialists in the industry. His passion comes through with his process and he is always up for a challenge. if you want to work with one of the best, I recommend him. Furthermore, He is innovating the practice and refining new methods to improve the hair restoration & transplant process. He is a master at his craft and is passionate about changing lives. With so many options in the market, you can rest assured that you are in highly competent hands with this expert. You have been such a great doctor. I wish others can experience your care and expertise as a doctor.
Dr Gupta and his team is brilliant. The whole process was made clear to me before i travelled to his clinic from London to newdelhi. The after care service provided to me was highly professional & throughout my journey of hair transplant i was given the full care. 100 % recommend him should you want a 100% result . Thank you once again to Dr Gupta and Divine cosmetic surgery team .
I was fed up baldness in such a young age. Getting bald from front side. I got my hair transplant done by Dr. Amit and had a great experience . i went through internet many times but I did not find anyone as pleasing and promising as Dr. Amit he answered all my question genuinely. Thank you doctor for changing my look. I would really recommend Dr. Amit Gupta to everyone .
- Hair Transplant in Delhi: The Journey to Hair Rejuvenation
- Vaser Liposuction Surgery In Delhi & Gurgaon (India) : Cost | Procedure
- Man Makeover – Gynecomastia + Chest Pack
- Lip Fillers Surgery Cost & Procedure
- Lip Augmentation Surgery in Delhi, India – Cost | Procedure
- Jaw Reduction Surgery Cost In Delhi, Gurgaon & India – V Line Surgery
- Hymen Repair Surgery : Hymenoplasty Surgery Cost in Delhi
- Chin Liposuction
- Chin Implant Surgery In Delhi , Gurgaon (India) : Cost & Procedure
- Thigh and Buttock Reshaping with Vaser 4D Liposuction Surgery : Cost & Procedure
- Abdominoplasty – Tummy-Tuck Surgeries
- Brazilian Buttock Augmentation with Implants
- Lip Implant Surgery In Delhi (India) – Surgery Cost & Procedure
- Labiaplasty : Best Labiaplasty Surgery in Delhi (India ) | Cost & Procedure
- Face Rejuvenation – Get Botox On Face & Botox Treatment
- Female Genital Rejuvenation Surgery In Delhi (India) : Cost : Procedure
- Botox /Fillers
- Body Contouring & Liposuction
- Face Plastic Surgery In Delhi (India) – Cost & Procedure
- Mommy Makeover Surgery In Delhi (India) – Cost, Doctor & Procedure