- Thigh and Buttock Reshaping with Vaser 4D Liposuction
- Brazilian Buttock Augmentation with Implants
- Body Contouring
- Hour Glass Figure Surgery
- Thigh And Buttock Reshaping
- Vaser Work
- Six Packs Surgery For Men
- Female Buttock Contouring
- Deltoid Reshaping
- Pectoral Shaping Treatment
- Brazilian Buttock Lift
- Arm Liposuction
- Neck Liposuction
- Abdomen Liposuction
- Thigh Lift
- FAQ on Liposuction
Hour Glass Figure Surgery
The latest modification in Vaser technology is 4D body contouring which has proved to be one of the most demanded procedures is the creation of hourglass figure in women. In addition, we combine buttock contouring and lower back correction along with hourglass surgery. Vaser is used to selectively remove the unwanted fat and the harvested fat is injected in buttocks to shape the buttocks well.
We need to look attractive and maintain the body structure in shape and there is so much contribution to the personality of the individual. The female body shape and structure is given much priority throughout the ages, wherein today’s age is not different, in fact, the demand for the perfect figure is far more today. The hourglass shape is the most sought after body shape which is also known as the X shape. The waist is the narrowest part of the body that contributes towards that sensuality in a lady.
Hours of the gym can bring you close to an hourglass shape while VASER 4 D shaping can do that in a matter of hours. the whole process revolved around the removal of fat including superficial liposuction from the waist, upper and lower abdomen, lower back, around the breast rolls.
The procedure takes 3-4 hours and is done as a daycare procedure. Most patients get back to their work in 3-5 days.
It is a universal fact that the entire world comprises of 2 sex: male and female. As we get to know much about the various world cultures and traditions, we can very well notice the significance of ‘the female’. Female sex has been described by various characteristics like creation and attractiveness, both of which go hand in hand. It is just like the basic ‘response to stimuli’ phenomenon. For creation or reproduction to take place, it is essential to create a stimulus (‘attractiveness’ in this case). This might be the reason why female body shape and structure has been given priority throughout the ages. The present age is not very different. In fact, the demand for an attractive body is gaining significance day by day. The body structure is believed to contribute significantly to the personality of the individual.
Various body shapes are observed. These shapes are differentiated on the basis of the inflexion points (waist, hip and the breast) and the circumference ratios. The hourglass shape is one of the most sought out figures. This figure is also known as the X-shape. The waist is relatively narrower in this shape. Both upper and lower body portions have fat accumulation. Reliable sources have found that 40% of women have rectangular or banana shape. The findings also mention about the immense desire to change this body shape into an attractive hourglass figure.
Although exercises of appropriate areas can result in an ‘approximate’ hourglass shape, the process is time-consuming. What majority of women need is a perfect shape during their youth. Cosmetic procedures such as hourglass figure surgery is ideal for all of these cases. Nature and time taken for the surgery vary with individuals. The surgery involves liposuction from areas like waist and that contours appropriately. Post-operation it is possible to experience a small amount of pain in the initial weeks. However, this shall fade away after a period of time. The patient would be able to return to the normal activities after a span of about 3-6 weeks.
- Vaser is a form of energy-assisted lipo selection in which sound is the main energy and causes selective emulsification of fat, skin contraction and almost no bleeding during the procedure. The ability to remove fat from superficial skin layers without causing skin damage allows us to conduct unique 4D body contouring, as invented by Dr Alfredo Hoyos, Columbia, under whom the author has been trained.
- The key to all procedures is marking and a good understanding of human anatomy. We begin the process with the marking of areas that are to be suctioned and areas to be highlighted.
- The first step is the infiltration to create a tumescence. Vaser is chosen by people to emulsify the area where liposuction is then done to remove fat. While the procedure, the aspirated fat is collected to inject in buttocks, breast and face just the way it is desired. Buttock fat injection is the key to a perfect buttock shaping.
Pressure garments are advised for a period of 6-8 weeks post-procedure, Frequent deep tissue ultrasound and physiotherapy is also required in the initial weeks to control swelling. Shaping starts to be visible in about 3 weeks and the final result can take a minimum of 3 months to show.
- Weight Maintenance- It is an extremely important aspect to take care so as to keep yourself fit, in which exercise could play a major role.
- Follow the instructions of the treating surgeon to get the best results.