- FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) with Trichophytic Closure
- FUE – Follicular Unit Extraction
- Long Hair Transplant
- Semi Robotic Hair Transplant Surgery
- Bad Hair Transplant – Best Hair Transplant Surgery In India
- Micro Refined Microfollicular Hair Transplant Surgery (MMFT)
- Hair PRP Treatment Cost In Delhi (India) – Best Doctor & Procedure
- Correction of Previous Bad Hair Transplant – Correction of Bad Hair
- Complication of Hair Transplant
- Cost of Beard Hair Transplant and Body Hair Transplant Surgery – BHT
- Cost of Eyebrow Transplant in Delhi (India) – Surgery, Procedure & Treatment
- Looking for Hair Transplant Surgery In Delhi – India : Cost & Procedure
- Low Cost Hair Transplant
- Best Hair Transplant In India – Affordable Cost of Hair Transplant
- Non-Surgical Treatments for Hair Loss – Hair Fall
- Myths & Misconceptions of the Hair Transplant
- Hair Loss Center : Treatment, Causes, Type , Diagnosis and Medications
- FAQ of Hair Transplant
- Hair Restoration
Hair PRP Treatment Cost In Delhi (India) – Best Doctor & Procedure
About Hair PRP Treatment
Everyone wants those luscious locks that they can flaunt. If falling hair is your problem, then go no further because we at Divine Cosmetics are here for your rescue. Our team of highly specialized cosmetic surgeons aids you in reaching your goal of getting your dream hair. We offer the best Hair PRP Treatment in Delhi (India).
Safety For Hair PRP Treatment
The procedure is entirely safe and is done under local anesthesia. There are almost no side effects since the patient’s blood is used. To ensure complete safety, make sure to get it done at a clinic or center that offers the best Hair PRP Treatment in India.
The procedure is user-friendly. The patient can go back to the office after three days without making it evident that he (or she) has had a hair transplant. Sports activities can also be restarted after the 7th day of the process.
Cost of Hair PRP Treatment
Divine Cosmetics offers you one of the cheapest and budget-friendly options out of all the hair PRP costs in Delhi (India) ranging from 5000 per session & GFC cost starts from 10000 per session. The price also depends on geographical location, quality of equipment, and the addition of nutritious components.
What is Hair PRP therapy?
This therapy consists of three treatments and is an entirely safe procedure because, in this process, the patient’s blood is used to reduce the side effects. The three steps of the procedure are as follows:
- The blood is drawn, preferentially from your hand, and is subjected to centrifugation.
- After 10 minutes, there are different layers of fluid separated, namely
- Platelet-rich plasma
- Platelet-poor plasma
- Red Blood Cells
- The platelet-rich plasma is then injected into scalp areas with scarce hair.
Because your own blood is injected into you, there is almost no chance of contracting an infectious disease, when a person chooses to opt for Hair PRP treatment. But since the procedure involves the use of injections, there is a chance of injury to blood vessels, infection, calcification, or scarring. The treatment is not suitable for people who are on blood thinners or heavy smokers.