- Under Arms PRP
- Face PRP Treatment
- Mole Removal Surgery In Delhi (India) | Cost | Doctor & Procedure
- Chemical Peels
- Skin Lightening Treatment & Surgery : Cost : Clinic
- Skin Tightening
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Threads & Lip Fillers Treatment In Delhi (India) – Cost : Juvederm Ultra Plus xc
- Laser Hair Removal
- Hair Fibre
- Non-Surgical Face Lift
- Vampire Facelift
- Hair PRP
- Hair Loss Treatment
- Face Rejuvenation
- Facts – Vitamins Supplements
- Fat Injection
Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is the most preferred hair removal treatment method. Highly concentrated laser beams kill the hair follicles without affecting the surrounding skin. The hair removal treatment takes relatively less time because of the high intensity of each pulse obtained from laser diode equipment. Common treatment areas include legs, armpits, upper lip, chin, and the bikini line. Excessive hair can be treated in almost any area with the exception of the eyelid or surrounding area.
A laser emits light that is absorbed in the hair by the pigment (melanin) during laser hair removal. Thereafter, the light energy is converted into heat, which destroys the hair-producing tube-shaped sacs in the skin (hair follicles). This damage will inhibit or delay the growth of future hair.
While laser hair removal effectively delays hair growth over long periods of time, it does not usually result in permanent hair removal. Initially, multiple laser hair removal treatments are required, and maintenance (follow-ups) treatments may be needed. It is seen to be more effective among people with light skin and dark hair.
The side effects vary depending on the skin type, hair colour, treatment plan, and pre-treatment and post-treatment care compliance. The most common risks associated with the process of hair removal include:
- Skin Irritation: Upon laser hair removal, transient pain, redness, and swelling are likely to occur. Usually, all the signs and symptoms vanish within a few hours.
- Pigment Changes: Laser hair removal can usually lighten the affected skin. Skin lightening mainly affects those without sun exposure before or after treatment and people with dark skin.
In rare cases, removal of laser hair can cause blistering, crusting, scarring, or other changes in the skin texture. Some rare side effects even include greying of treated hair or excessive hair growth around treated areas, particularly on dark skin.
The cost of laser hair removal treatment varies depending on the time taken for the procedure and size of the area being treated. However, we at Divine, ensure our clients a worthwhile experience at a very affordable price range and house some of the best surgeons.