- Man Makeover – Gynecomastia + Chest Pack
- What is Gynecomastia
- Management of Gynecomastia
- Man Chest Pack
- Male Breast Reduction Surgery (Gynecomastia)
- Difference between grades of Gynecomastia Surgery
- Looking for cost of Puffy Nipples
- Management of Grade 2 Gynecomastia
- Management of Grade 3 Gynecomastia
- Looking for cost of Grade 3 with Skin Lift Gynecomastia
- Looking for cost of Grade 4 with Gynecomastia
- Looking for cost of Grade 4 with Skin Lift Gynecomastia
- How Will You Know You Have Gynecomastia
- Male Breast Reduction Procedure & Gynecomastia Surgery Cost
- FAQ on Gynecomastia/ Six Pack
Management of Grade 3 Gynecomastia
Gynocomastia is the enlargement of breast tissue in males. It is the result of an imbalance of the hormones in the male body, with an excess of female hormones called estrogens, when compared to androgens, the male hormones. Gynecomastia is widespread in men and boys at various stages of development and in connection with certain medical conditions. Grade 3 Gynecomastia men include those who are single, married, or married with children. Divine Cosmetic Surgery is known for the best Grade 3 Gynecomastia Surgery in India. We have professional surgeons who take care of the patients during and after the surgery.
The patient undergoing the Grade 3 Gynecomastia Surgery in India should:
- Get a complete medical evaluation done
- Avoid smoking, taking anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements
- Notify the surgeon about any medication that you have been taking
- Procedure time and duration of stay in the clinic.
The Grade 3 Gynecomastia surgery performed at Divine needs around two hours, and it is only a one-time treatment. The patient needs to stay in the clinic for three to four hours and after the surgery is performed. This surgery does not require any admission or staying in a hospital.
The Gynecomastia surgery cost in India varies according to various surgeons and clinics. We at Divine provide low-cost grade 3 gynecomastia surgery treatments to our patients. Thus, our price is reasonable than the other gynecomastia surgery cost in India.
How does Grade 3 Gynecomastia Surgery work?
This cosmetic surgery removes the excess fat and glandular tissue to restore a flatter, firmer, and more masculine contour to the chest. After this surgery, the patient should notice an immediate improvement in the shape and appearance of his/her chest.
Procedure for Grade 3 Gynecomastia surgery
- Marking of chest muscles and glandular tissue for chest reshaping is done
- Administration of anesthesia – local anesthesia with light sedation is preferred.
- Tumescent solution infiltration
- VASER Liposuction for removing extra fat deposited in the chest area
- Complete removal of excess glandular breast tissue is done to eliminate any chances of re-occurrence.
Risks and Side Effects:
The side effects include:
- Bruising at few parts of the chest
- Pain and discomfort
These side effects are temporary and subside within 7 to 14 days after the surgery.