- Hymen Repair Surgery : Hymenoplasty Surgery Cost in Delhi
- Labiaplasty : Best Labiaplasty Surgery in Delhi (India ) | Cost & Procedure
- Designer Vagina Creation – Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Hymenoplasty Surgery In Delhi – ( Cost of Virginity Surgery, Hymen Repair & Revirgination)
- Vagina Tightening Surgery Cost In Delhi (India) & V-Tightening Surgery Cost & Procedure
- Vaginal Rejuvenation through O Shots /PRP
- FAQ on Hymenoplasty
Hymenoplasty Surgery In Delhi – ( Cost of Virginity Surgery, Hymen Repair & Revirgination)
About Hymenoplasty Surgery
There are different reasons for which women undergo hymen repair surgery, some of the reasons include, cultural reasons, the sexual abuse healing process, and also the revitalization of the hymen for pleasure. This is a simple process that is done in clinics under the local anesthesia. Under this process, a torn skin around the hymen is cut out, and then the remaining tissues are stitched together. The hymenoplasty surgery cost in Delhi (India) is not too high.
Divine cosmetics offer safe and effective surgery and charge nominal rates compared to other Hymenoplasty surgery cost in Delhi (India).
Safety about Hymenoplasty Surgery
This is a very safe process in it doesn’t involve any complexity if performed by a trained professional surgeon.
This process doesn’t take too long to complete. This surgery takes a maximum of 30 minutes. But for healing, it takes around four weeks to 6 weeks.
Hymenoplasty cost in Delhi (India)
The hymenoplasty surgery cost in Delhi (India) varies across the states and also across the different health facilities. But the average Hymenoplasty surgery cost is around INR 25000 To 45000. But the price can vary depending upon the facilities available at the hospital and the location of the hospital.
How does hymen repair surgery work?
The hymen repair surgery restores the hymen of a woman to its original state. And this procedure is undertaken due to different social, cultural, or religious processes. This process also enables a woman to get back her virginity.
Procedure for hymen repair surgery
Under this process, the torn hymen is stitched back together. And first of all, general anesthesia is administered to the patient to avoid any pain or discomfort. The surgeon sews the torn part of the hymen, and the stitches are dissolvable. This is a very convenient surgery that doesn’t lead to any discomfort.
Target areas for hymen repair surgery
The patients undergo this surgery for the following reasons:
- Torn hymen due to sports activity
- Broken hymen due to premarital sexual intercourse
- The various social, cultural, and religious region that expects women to be a virgin before marriage
- To heal sexual abuse due to rape.
Are there any risks involved in hymen repair surgery?
This process takes a maximum of 30 minutes to get completed. And mostly, this surgery doesn’t involve many complications. But since this is a surgical process, sometimes following complications arise:
- Problems while administering anesthesia