- Lip Filler
- Lip Augmentation
- Jaw Reduction Surgery
- Lip Implant
- Ear Reshaping Plastic Surgery
- Nose Plastic Surgery
- Jaw Plastic Surgery
- Buccal Fat Surgery
- Face Fat Injection
- Dimple Creation Procedure
- Facial Scar
- Eyebrow Transplant
- Forehead Fillers Treatment
- Nose Fillers
- What are different Facial Aesthetic Procedure
- FAQ on Face
What are different Facial Aesthetic Procedure
Our face makes our first impression. Hence, it is crucial to have a face that appeals to the eye. We, at Divine Cosmetics, offers a variety of facial aesthetic procedure to help boost your self-confidence and give your self-esteem an extra boost along with giving your skin a more youthful appearance. At Divine cosmetics, we provide you with experts that have industry experience at budget-friendly options keeping in mind the facelift surgery cost in India. A facial aesthetic procedure is a kind of cosmetic procedure that is done to correct any deformities that may be present on the face. It is, in turn, a combination of several cosmetic procedures like rhinoplasty, facelift, cheek augmentation, etc. All the procedures are done to confer a youthful appearance to the face. There are various options for facelift surgery in India and are available at our center, including surgical and non-surgical methods. The non-surgical techniques include laser hair removal and facial rejuvenation.
Different surgical facial aesthetic procedures in India, done at Divine Cosmetics include:
- Short Scar Face Lift – In this process, the skin is tightened by making multiple incisions on the face. The tightening is done in a way that is anti-gravity so as to counterbalance the drooping effect. We make sure that the doctors adhere to symmetry for both the halves of the face. The cost of facelift surgery in India is about $3500.
- Mini Face Lift – This procedure helps to reduce the signs of aging. Incisions made in this process are lengthier than the ones done for conventional or traditional procedures. It is an individualized procedure, and its other names include baby boomer facelift, mini-lift, s-lift, etc.
- MACS Lift – Here, MACS is Minimal Access Cranial Suspension. It is a relatively new technique of facelift surgery in India. An incision is made on the scalp, with no incision on the posterior scalp or the neck. Tightening is done by using 2-3 purse-string sutures.
The cost of facelift surgery in India is about $3500. Divine cosmetics offers effective facelift surgery in India for nominal cost.