- Vaser Liposuction Surgery In Delhi & Gurgaon (India) : Cost | Procedure
- Thigh and Buttock Reshaping with Vaser 4D Liposuction Surgery : Cost & Procedure
- Brazilian Buttock Augmentation with Implants
- Body Contouring Surgery In Delhi with less Cost – Procedure & Surgeon
- Hour Glass Figure Surgery
- Six Packs Surgery For Men In Delhi – India | Cost & Procedure
- Female Buttock Contouring Surgery with less Cost In Delhi – India
- Deltoid Muscles Reshaping Surgery in Delhi – India : Cost : Treatment : Doctor
- Pectoral Shaping Surgery In Delhi – India : Cost | Surgery & Treatment
- BBL Surgery Cost & Procedure – Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery In Delhi (India)
- Arm Liposuction Surgery Cost In Delhi, Gurgaon – India
- Neck Lift & Neck Liposuction Surgery In Delhi (India) : Cost | Doctor
- Abdomen Liposuction Surgery Cost In Delhi (India) : Cost & Procedure
- Brachioplasty (Arm Lift Surgery In Delhi – India | Cost : Doctor & Treatment
- Thigh Lift Surgery In Delhi – India | Cost & Procedure
- FAQ on Liposuction
Brachioplasty (Arm Lift Surgery In Delhi – India | Cost : Doctor & Treatment
Brachioplasty (arm lift) is a commonly used term for the contouring of the upper arm and the adjoining chest wall. Through this surgery, the excessive layer of fat or the loose skin covering the upper arm is contoured that could not get in shape with exercise and a proper diet plan. The arm lift is extensively popular among aging people and those who have recently lost heavyweight.
The surgery starts with injecting anesthesia and is carried on for 3 hours. The doctor draws marks on the area where he considers commencing surgery. Guided through the marks, the doctor reshapes and contours the upper arm. The skin is pulled over the tissue and the surgical spot is closed with stitches. In the case of the removal of extra fat, the fat is extracted through liposuction.
Brachioplasty associates certain side effects with it that totally vary from person to person.
- Skin loss
- Fluid buildup
- Lung collapsing
- Excessive bleeding
- Damage of sensory nerve
- The unevenness of the treated skin
- Inflammation and permanent scarring
- Muscle and underlying tissue damage
- Excessive blood clotting may result in a heart attack or clogging
- Further complications like allergies, infections, the occurrence of itchy scars
Although these risks can be prevented by taking healthcare precautions before and after the treatment. Quitting smoking a couple of months before the surgery can be quite a of help.
The surgery is completed in 3 hours but for the next few days, you need to wear a compression cloth over the treated area to prevent swelling.
For treating the buildup fluid (one of the side effects of Brachioplasty)., the doctor may insert a drainage tube. Additionally, you need to take care of all the additional tips that your doctor would recommend (medicines, aftercare).
Smoking is considered the worst as it may bring in-home certain health issues like slowing down wound healing and permanent itchy scarring. In normal cases, the doctor recommends a recovery period of 2-3 weeks.