Six Packs Surgery For Men In Delhi – India | Cost & Procedure
Introduction to six-pack abs treatment
Dr. Gupta has performed 4 Dimensional body Contouring procedures a lot of times. This includes procedures like six-packs surgery, hourglass figure surgery for women, deltoid shaping, pectoral shaping, and many more. He has trained with Dr. Alfredo Hoyos in Columbia, who is the inventor of the procedures of this kind. These procedures involve a delicate VASER Liposelection procedure to shape specific areas to provide a muscular appearance. The key step is superficial liposuction which involves 4 D Contouring and a Dynamic component to mimic muscle appearance even in motion. So the procedure has both static as well as dynamic components.
So many of us today dream of a six-pack body, something which has become the icon of beauty. Through this surgery, women can also get a well-shaped hourglass body. Vaser 4D techniques for six-packs surgery reveals the hidden muscle definition areas such as the abdomen, upper arms, chest, legs, back, etc. In Vaser, the surgeon melts away the body fat with ultrasonic energy in order to remove the layer of the body fat that sits on the top of the abdominal muscles.
This is the best remedy to flaunt 6 packs on the beach. VASER technology is used to create 6-pack or 8-packs abs in men using the concepts of 4D body contouring within 4-5 hours. We can create the most natural-looking 6 packs for the male abdomen. An athletic patient is an ideal candidate, but however, this methodology can be performed on most patients as well.
The essential element in this procedure is to highlight the muscles that we are creating, both at rest and in animation. This is the basis for the VASER procedure and if we talk about the process, Vaser is done in the deep and the superficial plane to selectively remove the fat leaving enough to mimic the muscles.
This is a day-care procedure, followed by 4-5 days of rest. You can get back to your normal office and start working from the 5th day, and start with a strenuous gym by 3 weeks. Pressure garment stays for 6-8 weeks which is a specially designed garment with an inner foam jacket and out outer lycra thin garment.
Liposuction continues to be the commonest plastic surgery procedure worldwide and with a continuous improvement in technique and technology. We are seeing better results over time and the newest addition is 4 Dimensional or 4-D body contouring. This concept is proposed and invented by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos who is from Columbia and is fast gaining ground in body sculpting and six-packs surgery. Dr. Gupta has been trained with Dr. Hoyos in many surgeries and performs this procedure regularly in his practice.
- It culls out Fit Men with Minimum Intra Abdominal Fat, no Obesity, Desirous of a 6 Pack Appearance.
- The motivation of the Patient is to maintain the results of the Procedure in the long run.
Procedure for Six Packs Surgery
- Like any other Plastic Surgery, the first step is proper clinical consultation, history, and examination to rule out contradictions of the procedure, explain the possibilities, and limitations, and assess the suitability for the whole procedure. Pre-procedure investigations are then performed to check the anesthesia fitness. All such kinds of procedures are performed under anesthesia in the hospital setting. These are long procedures with 4-5 hours duration where proper monitoring is essential.
- Markings are the key to the whole procedure, which help to define the muscles that are going to be worked at. In addition, the areas for fat injection are marked too as well. For example- chest, deltoids, etc.
- Some areas that too can be highlighted are –
- Abdominal 6 Pack
- Pectoral Muscles
- Back Muscles
- Lateral Leg
Pressure garments are a key to witnessing a good result. Sincere use of garments for 6-8 weeks is essential along with rest for 3-5 days is recommended. Deep tissue ultrasound massages start to take place in the initial days to reduce swelling. A normal diet can be taken and the patient is encouraged to mobilize and maintain daily course activities. Exercises, walk, gym, etc can be started within 7-10 days post-procedure.
Precautions and complications
- Body contouring procedures are essentially safe and sound procedures that take 3 months and even longer to see final results. In the initial days, a lot of swelling is seen, which is normal.
- Seroma – Treated with Pressure and Aspiration
- Improper Shape
Follow up period
It is essential that you maintain weight and do not gain much. Regular exercise will enhance the shape even more and the final appearance can take 3 months.
Most men these days dream of a six-pack body. Six-packs body has become the icon of perfect beauty. Even many women look forward to having six-packs surgery but not to build muscles. However, to correct their figure, they look forward to it. Through this surgery, women can access a well-shaped hourglass body as well. Vaser 4D techniques for six-packs surgery can reveal your hidden muscle definition around your abdomen, upper arms, chest, legs, and also your back. Vaser is an innovative and new form of treatment that can help you in achieving everlasting six-packs. Plastic surgeons consider Vaser better than traditional surgery because it can get rid of localized pockets of fat and can be used to etch or carve the tissue to create six-packs. The surgeon breaks down the body fat with ultrasonic energy to remove the layer of the body fat that sits on the top of the abdominal muscles.
In order to remove the fat cells quickly and easily, the surgeon uses tumescent fluid to numb the area, and Stubborn body fat and tissues can be broken down by using effective high-frequency sound waves. By using a small cannula, the loosened body fat would be taken away gently. Then the surgeon would target deeper fat sitting layers on the abdominal muscles. The surgeon would remove the body fat that sits along with the muscle lines or the abdominal muscles during this whole procedure. There is a chance that the surgeon works only with the abdominal muscles and there must be some amount of body fat hidden anywhere in the muscle line. So, it is important to have the surgery with an experienced surgeon only.
After the procedure, the skin will heal quickly. You may have to wear compression garments around the abdomen for several weeks after surgery too, something which can promote quick healing and also achieve a more engraved and shapely look. If you feel swelling or pain after the surgery, then you might have to take medication according to your surgeon’s suggestions. Full results can be achieved in about six months after the surgery and the surgeon will suggest you not to lift any heavier things, especially those that weigh more than 10 pounds for a few weeks after the surgery.
Vaser six-pack surgery is considered one of the best options for you if you want to achieve your dream body shape by extracting the unwanted fat from your body. The result of the surgery would be everlasting and you might have to follow the exercises and procedures that the surgeon suggests you follow. This would surely help you to maintain the surgery results.
Why choose Divine
Best Results at Optimum Price
Patient Safety is our Priority
Team of the Internationally Trained Plastic Surgeons
Personalized Post Surgery Follow up
- Hair Transplant in Delhi: The Journey to Hair Rejuvenation
- Vaser Liposuction Surgery In Delhi & Gurgaon (India) : Cost | Procedure
- Thigh and Buttock Reshaping with Vaser 4D Liposuction Surgery : Cost & Procedure
- Brazilian Buttock Augmentation with Implants
- Body Contouring Surgery In Delhi with less Cost – Procedure & Surgeon
- Hour Glass Figure Surgery
- Six Packs Surgery For Men In Delhi – India | Cost & Procedure
- Female Buttock Contouring Surgery with less Cost In Delhi – India
- Deltoid Muscles Reshaping Surgery in Delhi – India : Cost : Treatment : Doctor
- Pectoral Shaping Surgery In Delhi – India : Cost | Surgery & Treatment
- BBL Surgery Cost & Procedure Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery In Delhi (India)
- Arm Liposuction Surgery Cost In Delhi, Gurgaon – India
- Neck Lift & Neck Liposuction Surgery In Delhi (India) : Cost | Doctor
- Abdomen Liposuction Surgery Cost In Delhi (India) : Cost & Procedure
- Brachioplasty (Arm Lift Surgery In Delhi – India | Cost : Doctor & Treatment
- Thigh Lift Surgery In Delhi – India | Cost & Procedure
- FAQ on Liposuction