FAQ of Breast Implant
1. Can I breastfeed after implant?
Yes, patient breastfeeds after implants as implants are placed under or top of the breast tissue that allows breast ducts to produce milk.
2. Will Breast Implant works for me if my breast is sag?
Minor degrees of breast sagging can be treated by breast implants, more severe forms of sagging need breast lift surgery.
3. Will breast implants increase the risk of breast cancer?
No, Breast Implants are completely safe and there is no risk of breast cancer post implant surgery.
4. Post Breast Implant surgery when can I feel the sensation on my nipple?
Patient should wait at least 3-4 weeks to get the nipple sensation back
- Hair Transplant in Delhi: The Journey to Hair Rejuvenation
- Best Breast Implant Surgery – (Breast Enlargement Augmentation Procedure)
- Mastopexy Surgery (Breast) – Breast Lift Cost , Doctor & Procedure
- Female Breast Reduction Surgery
- Breast Enlargement with Fat transfer
- Nipple / Aerola Reduction
- FAQ of Breast Implant