- Vaser Liposuction Surgery In Delhi & Gurgaon (India) : Cost | Procedure
- Thigh and Buttock Reshaping with Vaser 4D Liposuction Surgery : Cost | Procedure
- Brazilian Buttock Augmentation with Implants
- Body Contouring Surgery In Delhi with less Cost | Procedure & Surgeon
- Hour Glass Figure Surgery
- Six Packs Surgery For Men In Delhi – India | Cost & Procedure
- Female Buttock Contouring Surgery with less Cost In Delhi – India
- Deltoid Muscles Reshaping Surgery in Delhi – India : Cost : Treatment : Doctor
- Pectoral Shaping Surgery In Delhi – India : Cost | Surgery & Treatment
- Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery In Delhi (India) : BBL Body Cost & Procedure
- Arm Liposuction Surgery Cost In Delhi, Gurgaon – India
- Neck Lift & Neck Liposuction Surgery In Delhi (India) : Cost | Doctor
- Abdomen Liposuction Surgery Cost In Delhi (India) : Cost & Procedure
- Brachioplasty (Arm Lift Surgery In Delhi – India | Cost : Doctor & Treatment
- Thigh Lift Surgery In Delhi – India | Cost & Procedure
- FAQ on Liposuction
Brazilian Buttock Augmentation with Implants
The Brazilian buttock augmentation is a procedure where, the surgeons use artificial devices and place them in the regions of the buttocks to make them look attractive, fuller, and rounder. With this procedure, it is easier to gain voluminous buttocks.
Silicone material would be used as implants, and it would be done by renowned cosmetic surgeons in the areas of Brazilian buttock augmentation. The risks involved are pretty lesser; however, the body might take time to adjust to the foreign implants.
Surgeons performing Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery make use of the silicone material and place them in between the cheeks of the buttocks. An incision would be made to place the silicone. There isn’t any need for injections.
The cost of buttock augmentation is largely dependent on the countries where you get it done. The surgery in western countries might cost anywhere from $3,500 to $12,000. But in India costs are very affordable, it starts from 1 lakh, and the implantation can happen at nominal prices if you go to the Divine Cosmetic Surgery Centre.
How the Brazilian buttock do implants work?
Unlike the Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery, the surgeon makes use of silicone material to give volume to the buttocks during the butt implant process. The materials are implanted between the buttock’s cheeks to make it look rounder and fuller.
Procedure for Brazilian Butt Lift
After administering anesthesia, the surgeon makes an incision either on the upper buttocks, at the bottom where there are gluteal creases, or at times even at the center of the sacrum, and inserts the silicone material made exclusively for the butt implants. Then, they close the incision with sutures or adhesives.
Are there any risks or side effects?
Generally, the risks in the buttocks implant are lesser because it takes just four weeks for the recovery to happen. However, there are a few side-effects that are recorded in this procedure too, and they are :
- Skin discoloration
- Allergic reaction
- Blood accumulation under the buttocks
- Fluid accumulation
Well, if you want to achieve the desired results, you could get in touch with the Divine Cosmetic Surgery Centre.