- Vaser Liposuction
- Thigh and Buttock Reshaping with Vaser 4D Liposuction
- Brazilian Buttock Augmentation with Implants
- Body Contouring
- Hour Glass Figure Surgery
- Six Packs Surgery For Men
- Female Buttock Contouring
- Deltoid Reshaping
- Pectoral Shaping Treatment
- Brazilian Buttock Lift
- Arm Liposuction Surgery
- Neck Liposuction
- Abdomen Liposuction
- Thigh Lift
- FAQ on Liposuction
FAQ on Liposuction
Liposuction is one of all treatments to get your whole body in shape. It has become the most persuasive technique of fat loss that erases the accumulated fat present in the buttocks, thighs, love handles, arms, cheeks, chin, back, hips, and stomach and makes your body slim and in proportion. Various medical tools are used to carry on this procedure. In fact, there are different techniques for liposuction surgery.
- Laser liposuction: Low waves are used to melt the fat that is further removed through fiber threaded cannula. This technique is more suitable in thinner areas like the neck and cheeks. You can ensure less bleeding and bruising through this mode of treatment.
- Ultrasound liposuction: Ultra-sonic vibrations are transmitted through hand-piece that melt the fat. Further, the melted fat is removed through the micro-cannula. This technique is more favorable in fibrous body areas like men’s breasts.
- Tumescent liposuction: Local Anesthesia solution (made up of mild painkiller and epinephrine) is injected in the fatty area. Further, through the surgery, the fat is removed but the injected solution will give you relief from surgery pain and prevent blood loss.
Risks involved with liposuction are:
- Loose skin
- Nerve and blood vessel damage
- Cardiac and pulmonary complications
- Buildup fluidUnevenness in skin shape
After liposuction, you can resume your light activities in 1-2 weeks whereas, for getting on track with physical exercises, you have to wait for another 2 weeks. However, the amount of rest completely depends upon the body areas treated.
You have to wear a compression cloth to prevent swelling in and near the treated areas. Following certain healthy lifestyle choices like quitting smoking, hydration, and sufficient sleep can add up to your fast recovery.
FAQs of Liposuction
How long after liposuction do we see the result?
Answer: It can take up to 3 months to see the final result however a good idea can be gauged at 3 weeks after a liposuction
What to do after liposuction to get the best result?
Answer: Avoid vigorous exercise and any physical exertion post 3 weeks of surgery.
When can I start going to the gym?
Answer: Gym or other physical activities should be started after 3 weeks of liposuction surgery.
How long should you wear compression garments after liposuction?
Answer. You should wear compression 24/7 for three weeks except while taking a shower. After 3 weeks you can avoid compression for a night and after another 3 weeks, you can wear as much as you tolerate.
Why is Liposuction important?
Answer. Liposuction is important to remove excess fat through the incisions and it is useful to contour the body and beautify it.