- Man Makeover – Gynecomastia + Chest Pack
- What is Gynecomastia
- Management of Gynecomastia
- Man Chest Pack
- Male Breast Reduction(Gynecomastia)
- Difference between grades of Gynecomastia Surgery
- Looking for cost of Puffy Nipples
- Management of Grade 2 Gynecomastia
- Management of Grade 3 Gynecomastia
- Looking for cost of Grade 3 with Skin Lift Gynecomastia
- Looking for cost of Grade 4 with Gynecomastia
- Looking for cost of Grade 4 with Skin Lift Gynecomastia
- How Will You Know You Have Gynecomastia
- Male Breast Procedure (Gynecomastia)
- FAQ on Gynecomastia/ Six Pack
Difference between grades of Gynecomastia Surgery
Gynecomastia is a condition where the male has enlarged breasts, which is composed of fat or sometimes glandular tissue. There are three grades of gynecomastia surgery in India, which decides the treatment required for the correction.
The procedure may be performed under general anesthesia or local anesthesia, depending upon the degree of gynecomastia. Pressure garments are worn for up to three months or as prescribed by the doctor.
The procedure time varies according to the grade of gynecomastia.
Gynecomastia Surgery Cost in India is very low when done by Divine Cosmetic Surgery.
Grades of Gynecomastia.
Gynecomastia is the condition where the male body has excessive breast tissue or sometimes breast glands that lead to enlarged and feminine breasts. They are surgically corrected for cosmetic reasons in a majority of cases. There are three grades of gynecomastia. The grade decides which surgical procedure is required.
What is the difference between the grades of gynecomastia surgery?
The grade of the condition present determines gynecomastia surgery in India. If the individual has an only puffy nipple, i.e., there are only glands and no fat tissue, then it is easily removed using a quick incision after injecting anesthesia.
In grade 1, there is fat content in the breast. This is resolved using gland removal and liposuction.
In grade 2, there is excess fat content, and the chest looks more feminine than in grade 1. Grade 2 gynecomastia is surgically treated in a hospital setting, and general anesthesia is administered.
In the case of grade 3, there might be more than 800gms of fat content, and surgery may include U-lift procedure depending on the quality of the skin and the amount of sagging skin.