- Man Makeover – Gynecomastia + Chest Pack
- What is Gynecomastia
- Management of Gynecomastia
- Man Chest Pack
- Male Breast Reduction(Gynecomastia)
- Difference between grades of Gynecomastia Surgery
- Looking for cost of Puffy Nipples
- Management of Grade 2 Gynecomastia
- Management of Grade 3 Gynecomastia
- Looking for cost of Grade 3 with Skin Lift Gynecomastia
- Looking for cost of Grade 4 with Gynecomastia
- Looking for cost of Grade 4 with Skin Lift Gynecomastia
- How Will You Know You Have Gynecomastia
- Male Breast Procedure (Gynecomastia)
- FAQ on Gynecomastia/ Six Pack
What is Gynecomastia
Gynecomastia is the condition of enlarged breasts in men. It occurs due to a hormonal imbalance of estrogen and testosterone that results in an extensive increase in the breast gland tissues. In the worst cases, there can be an uneven effect on both breasts causing a distinct size on both sides. This condition can target the newborns, the boys going through puberty, and the old age men.
Although there are no harmful effects of gynecomastia on the body, however, the victims might feel embarrassed or may experience pain in the affected area.
The treatment may vary from simple medications to surgery, which completely depends upon the severity. In a few cases, gynecomastia may go on its own. In the conditions of persistent swelling, pain, and nipple discharge, the victim needs to visit the doctor asap.
The following medications may be included during the treatment:
- Cancer treatment
- Heart medications
- AIDS medications
- Ulcer medications
- Tricyclic antidepressant
- Anti-anxiety medications
- Anabolic steroids and androgens
Safety (risk factors):
- Old age
- Intake of anabolics and androgens
- Health issues like thyroid, liver problems, kidney problems, Klinefelter syndrome
Gynecomastia causes certain psychological and emotional problems due to physical appearance.
Mastectomy is a surgery performed to treat the condition of gynecomastia. Other than this, the patients are advised to stay away from drugs and alcohol. The victim must also say goodbye to the medications that help this condition to increase.