- Lip Filler
- Lip Augmentation
- Jaw Reduction Surgery
- Lip Implant
- Face – Face PRP & Facelift Surgery
- Ear Reshaping Plastic Surgery
- Nose Plastic Surgery
- Jaw Plastic Surgery
- Buccal Fat Surgery
- Face Fat Injection
- Dimple Creation Procedure
- Facial Scar
- Eyebrow Transplant
- Forehead Fillers Treatment
- Nose Fillers
- What are different Facial Aesthetic Procedure
- FAQ on Face
About Lips implant surgery
Lip implants are a permanent way to enlarge the lip, these are manufactured in the USA, and these are Silicone implants which are shaped like a lip. Lips implant surgery in India has become a popular thing, and many people have started to opt for it.
The swelling after lips implant surgery in India can last for up to three weeks, and this procedure is done entirely in local anesthesia, usually taking about 15 minutes to perform. After the surgery, the lips may remain swollen for a few weeks.
Lip implants are of several types you can choose from, some more rigid and others more flexible. In preparation for surgery, your doctor may provide sedation to keep you comfortable.
Cost Of Lips implant surgery
Implants, in contrast, are a permanent solution. Each Lip implant costs between $1,500 and $3,000 in the US. If you are ready to commit to a long-term enhancement, lip implants may be the best option for you. However, the cost of lips Implant Surgery in India is sufficiently lower and varies from one hospital/ clinic to another. It also depends on various factors like hospitals, procedures, surgeons, quality of surgery, techniques used, facilities, etc.
How do Lip implants work?
- Silicone Lip Implant:- Lip implants are a permanent way to enlarge the lip, these are manufactured by a company called surgical based out of the USA, and these are Silicone implants which are shaped like a lip.
Disadvantage: The swelling after lip implant procedure can last for up to three weeks, and this procedure is done entirely in local anesthesia.
Procedure For Lips implant surgery
- The operating surgeon will create small incisions at the corners of the mouth
- To create space for the implants, a thin tunnel is made in the lip.
- Your doctor will then carefully thread the implant through the tube, before trimming it to the proper length and closing the incisions.