Jaw Reduction Surgery Cost In Delhi, Gurgaon & India – V Line Surgery
Facts About Jaw Reduction Surgery in India
- Jawline surgery can be used to shave the jawline for a slimmer appearance
- It can even enhance a jawline that is not very defined
- Corrects pain from Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) disorders
- Fixed an uneven jaw or the one that causes pain when chewing
- Surgery is done under general anesthesia
- Provides best results if done by a trained doctor
Beyond all this, if one wants to get the most out of the jaw reduction surgery cost in India, then it is best to follow the pre and post-surgery instructions provided by the cosmetic surgeon. One should avoid smoking and blood-thinning medications.
Convenience is also an important factor to consider. Ideally, one should take two to three days off work while recovering from the surgery. An additional day off should also be taken on the day of the procedure. The procedure will take only two to four hours to complete.
It should be noted that patients might also be asked to spend a night or a few nights in the hospital. This decision would be based on the medical history of the patient and other important factors.
Today, we’ll learn about this surgery, jaw reduction surgery cost in Delhi (India), and Masseter muscle reduction surgery cost in India. If you want, you can also learn about V Line surgery in Delhi (India).
Botox Jaw Reduction Cost in Delhi (India)
The price for jawline surgery can vary widely. This is because there are several factors that can influence the cost of the procedure, including:
- Scope of the surgery
- Reason for which the surgery is done, cosmetic or medical
- Geographic location
- Anesthesia cost
- Duration of hospital stay
- Post-surgery care required
It should be noted that jawline surgery is permanent and is very effective. This is why if you do not get this surgery done by the right cosmetic surgeon, then things can take a very bad turn.
Hence, it is advised that there should be a good balance between the cost and quality of the procedure. The cost of jaw reduction surgery should be affordable but at the same time, it should not come as a cost to the quality of the procedure or the final results.
How Does Jawline Surgery Work?
Jawline surgery is also known as orthognathic surgery. This surgery is done to reshape the jaw and chin of an individual. It is done to enhance the look of the jaw. The surgery also reduces the size of the bone to give the chin of an individual a slimmer look.
This surgery can also be used to realign the teeth and jaw if they are not working properly. One should also remember that if he or she is young and is not fully growing, then that individual should wait before getting this procedure done. This is mainly due to the fact that the results of the surgery can shift with the growth of the individual.
During this surgery, the cosmetic surgeon shaves the bone to reduce the size of the jaw. This procedure is sometimes also considered to be part of facial feminization. The main focus of the procedure is on the back of the jaw by the ears.
The surgery can also help in smoothing any protrusions. This provides the entire face with an overall slimmer look.
Jaw Reduction Procedure
The steps involved in a jaw reduction surgery are:
- The patient will be put under general anesthesia
- Cuts are usually made inside the mouth so there is no obvious scarring
- If the jaw and teeth are misaligned, then they will be cut and repositioned
- The jaw might be secured in its place by using tiny bone plates, screws, wires, or rubber bands. It should be noted that if screws are used, then these screws are permanent and will integrate into the jaw over time
- In jaw reduction surgery, a small incision will be made inside the mouth between the cheek and the gum
- The surgeon will use a laser or micro saw to shave off part of the bone
In this surgery, the possible target areas are the jaw, chin, and teeth. Both upper and lower jaws can be targeted during the surgery depending on the needs of an individual.
Risks and Side Effects
Jaw reduction surgery is very safe to perform. However, there can still be some risks and side effects involved. These risks and side effects are:
- Blood loss
- Nerve damage
What to Expect After Jawline Surgery?
Once the jaw reduction surgery is performed, then it is normal to experience some facial swelling. Further, depending on the scope of the surgery, one might be required to stay in the hospital for a few days.
The cosmetic surgeon will also provide instructions about what is safe to eat and drink. You should follow these instructions as closely as possible as it would allow you to have a safe and quick recovery.
Beyond this, one must not smoke, exercise, or participate in any strenuous activity after the procedure. Also, once the swelling has gone down, then the patient will be able to see the results of the procedure immediately. These results are also permanent.
Preparing for a Jaw Reduction Surgery
There are some individuals who are required to have braces for 12 to 18 months before getting jaw reduction surgery (V Line Jaw Surgery). This is done to properly align the teeth before the surgery. Beyond this, the patient should also prepare for his or her hospital stay, which can extend from 2 to 4 days.
It can be quite helpful for an individual to pack an entire bag with things that can entertain the patient. This means that even if your surgery requires an overnight stay, then you are prepared. Also, have someone else pick you up from the hospital.
If the patient is having facial feminization surgery, then he or she might be asked to go off hormones in the weeks before and after the procedure. This should be done. Further, one must relax and trust the cosmetic surgeon who is performing the procedure.
Get Jaw Reduction Surgery at Divine Cosmetic Surgery!
We at Divine Cosmetic Surgery specialize in providing jaw reduction surgeries to our patients. Dr. Amit Gupta has also performed 100% successful jaw reduction surgeries throughout India. This means that if you want to get your jaw reduction surgery from an expert who is highly qualified, experienced, and skilled, then you should look no further than Divine Cosmetic Surgery!
On top of all this, we at Divine Cosmetic Surgery are providing our patients with the first free consultation. There are only limited slots available. So, don’t miss your chance and book your first free consultation today!
Why choose Divine
Best Results at Optimum Price
Patient Safety is our Priority
Team of the Internationally Trained Plastic Surgeons
Personalized Post Surgery Follow up
My face now matches how young i feel. I am extremely happy with the results of my face lift and for choosing Dr amit gupta as my plastic surgeon.
One of the best Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon in Delhi performing procedures such as Hair transplant, Body contouring, Breast enlargement including Endoscopic Mark-less Breast Augmentation, VASER, Breast reduction including short mark-less procedures, Face Lift, Nose procedure, FACE REJUVENATION etc.
Divine cosmetic is the best place for cosmetic surgeries in Delhi. Dr. Amit Gupta is one of the best surgeon for the following procedures like hair transplant, breast implants, Face surgery, etc.
Worried to go for it but he did examine things carefully and gave me confidence to go for it . He gave me genuine advise and put my mind at ease and I knew I was in good hands. And the result was as per expectation. I was beyond pleased with my experience. He did exactly what needed to be done. He is extremely good at what he does and makes sure his patients feel comfortable too. I would highly recommend Dr. Amit for any type of plastic surgery in India.
- Hair Transplant in Delhi: The Journey to Hair Rejuvenation
- Lip Fillers in Delhi (India) – Surgery Cost & Procedure
- Lip Augmentation Surgery in Delhi, India – Cost | Procedure
- Jaw Reduction Surgery Cost In Delhi, Gurgaon & India – V Line Surgery
- Lip Implant Surgery In Delhi (India) – Surgery Cost & Procedure
- Face Plastic Surgery In Delhi (India) – Cost & Procedure
- Otoplasty : Get EAR Reshaping Surgery & Best Ear Surgery In Delhi (India)
- Rhinoplasty – Nose Plastic Surgery (Nose Job)
- Jaw Plastic Surgery
- Buccal Fat Removal Surgery In Delhi , Gurgaon (India) Cost & Procedure
- Face Fat Injection (Facial Fat Grafting Injections)
- Dimpleplasty : Dimple Creation Procedure & Surgery
- Facial Scar
- Forehead Fillers Treatment
- Nose Fillers
- FAQ on Face
- Asian Blepharoplasty Surgery In Delhi , Gurgaon (India) : Eyelid Surgeon
- Lip Surgery
- Facial Implant Treatment
- Mini Face Lift