- Lip Filler
- Lip Augmentation
- Jaw Reduction Surgery
- Lip Implant
- Facelift Surgery
- Ear Reshaping Plastic Surgery
- Nose Plastic Surgery – Nose Job
- Jaw Plastic Surgery
- Buccal Fat Removal Surgery
- Face Fat Injection (Facial Fat Grafting Injections)
- Dimple Creation Procedure
- Facial Scar
- Forehead Fillers Treatment
- Nose Fillers
- FAQ on Face
- Asian Blepharoplasty Surgery
- Lip Surgery
- Facial Implant Treatment
- Mini Face Lift
About The Lip Surgery & Lip Augmentation
Lip Augmentation Surgery in India is done in multiple ways to improve the aesthetic appeal of the lips. The shape of the lips are enhanced according to the patient’s request using techniques using Lip fillers, Lip enlargement with silicone implants, lip enlargement with fat, lip lifts and non-surgical lip lifts (micro botox)
The procedure may be performed under local anesthesia. In the case of procedures involving fillers and botox, anesthesia is not required.
The procedure takes less than an hour in case of silicone implants and enlargement with fat. In the case of fillers and botox, it takes mere minutes. The patient can go home immediately.
Cost Lip Augmentation Surgery in India:
The cost depends upon the procedure type and the amount of filler used. Divine Cosmetic Surgery provides low-cost treatment without compromising on quality.
How does lip augmentation surgery work?
Lip Augmentation procedure in India is performed using different techniques depending upon the patients’ needs.
The different procedures used for lip augmentation are
- Lip Filler: Lip filler procedure is done using a gel-based on hyaluronic acid. It is done under local anesthesia. It takes only 10 minutes to perform the procedure. The results are evident almost immediately and can last from 6 to 9 months.
- Lip Enlargement with silicone implant: Surgical implants using the highest quality silicone implants procured from a leading US-based company is used to do this procedure. The silicone implants give a definitive shape to the lips. Silicone implants are permanent, absolutely natural, and a reasonably easy procedure. The procedure takes about 15 minutes to perform. There can be swelling from the procedure which will last about three weeks, after which the lip looks completely natural.
- Lip enlargement with fat: Fat from other parts of the body such as tummy or thighs are used for this procedure. The fat is centrifuged and then injected into different layers of the lip. There will be swelling that lasts about three weeks, after which the lip gets the desired look.
- Lip lift: This is a lip augmentation procedure in India is done to individuals who have very little visible lips. Under local anesthesia, a small incision at the junction of the lip and nose is made, which is later almost scarless when done properly.
- Pouty lips with a non-surgical lip lift: Hyperdiluted Botox and microdroplets are used in this procedure to get the pouty look. Injections are made into the upper and lower border of the lips. The constrictors of the lips are weakened, which will lead to eventual pouting of the lip, which stays for about three months’ time.
Are there any risks or side effects?
In the case of Botox fillers, there are no side effects. The patient should inform beforehand or get tested for Botox allergy.
In the case of silicone implants, there are absolutely no side effects.
In the case of hyaluronic acid fillers and fat injections, the body does not reject both as they are both substances found in the body and hence cause no side effects.
Choose Divine cosmetics for safe lip augmentation procedure in India. We offer the best and cost-effective lip augmentation surgery in India.