- FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) with Trichophytic Closure
- FUE – Follicular Unit Extraction
- Long Hair Transplant
- Bio Synthetic Hair Transplant – Biofibre Hair Implant
- Semi Robotic Hair Transplant Surgery
- Bad Hair Transplant – Best Hair Transplant Surgery In India
- Micro Refined Microfollicular Hair Transplant Surgery (MMFT)
- Hair PRP Treatment Cost In Delhi (India) – Best Doctor & Procedure
- Correction of Previous Bad Hair Transplant – Correction of Bad Hair
- Complication of Hair Transplant
- Cost Of Beard Hair Transplant and Body Hair Transplant Surgery – BHT
- Cost of Eyebrow Transplant in Delhi (India) | Surgery | Procedure & Treatment
- Looking for Hair Transplant Surgery In Delhi – India : Cost & Procedure
- Low Cost Hair Transplant
- Top Hair Transplant In Delhi , Gurgaon (India) | Cost | Doctor & Surgery
- Non-Surgical Treatments for Hair Loss – Hair Fall
- Myths & Misconceptions of the Transplant
- Hair Loss Center : Treatment, Causes, Type , Diagnosis and Medications
- FAQ of Hair Transplant
- Hair Restoration
Bad Hair Transplant – Best Hair Transplant Surgery In India
Failure of hair transplant is one of the biggest fear of any person who wants to get a hair transplant. It’s important to get a thorough consultation to clear all the myths and know the facts of the procedure. Only a few cosmetic centers provide the best hair transplant surgery in India. Most of the patients who are a victim of the wrong hair transplant come to Divine Cosmetics to take the revision hair transplant done by the best surgeon for hair transplant in India.
There are different ways through which bad hair transplants can be revised. Safety measures are always followed for any transplantation. A few of the ways can be
- Body hair may be used as an option to rescue for patients with a depleted donor area
- FUT Scarring on the backside of the scalp can be concealed with the help of scalp micro-pigmentation or scalp revision
- A bad frontal hairline can be totally redesigned by the extraction of the wrong grafts with the assistance of the FUE technique and relocation by the best hair plant surgeon in India.
After the procedure of hair transplant and once the patient goes home, they must rest and minimize their activities as much as possible until the next day.
- To avoid swelling, the patient should sleep with their head elevated to 45 degrees for three nights after the hair transplant procedure.
- Do not have any ice cream or aspirin; stay away from alcoholic drinks for 3 to 5 days after the procedure.
- Apply some ice on your forehead every 2 hours to avoid swelling.
- Many people may need prescribed pain killers after the procedure for the first two nights. These medications will help in soothing and control their pain.
We are known for doing the best hair transplant in India, and we make sure that our customers are always satisfied with our work. Having the best surgeon for hair transplant in India, we give the best treatment, and we always keep it cost-effective. We try to produce amazing results at the lowest costs. Hair transplant treatments start lies in the range of Rs. 35,000, and Rs. 1,50,000.