- FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) with Trichophytic Closure
- FUE – Follicular Unit Extraction
- Long Hair Transplant
- Bio Synthetic Hair Transplant – Biofibre Hair Implant
- Semi Robotic Hair Transplant Surgery
- Bad Hair Transplant – Best Hair Transplant Surgery In India
- Micro Refined Microfollicular Hair Transplant Surgery (MMFT)
- Hair PRP
- Correction of Previous Bad Hair Transplant – Correction of Bad Hair
- Complication of Hair Transplant
- Cost Of Beard Hair Transplant and Body Hair Transplant Surgery – BHT
- Eyebrow Transplant
- Looking for Hair Transplant Surgery
- Low Cost Hair Transplant
- Top Hair Transplant Doctor in India
- Non-Surgical Treatments for Hair Loss – Hair Fall
- Myths & Misconceptions of the Transplant
- Hair Loss Center : Treatment, Causes, Type , Diagnosis and Medications
- FAQ of Hair Transplant
- Hair Restoration
Facelift Surgery in India has touched different dimensions. An eyebrow transplant is a cosmetic procedure that allows you to transfer the hair grafts to the eyebrow area. It is a permanent way of restoring the hair of eyebrows. This procedure will help the new hair to grow, which will give a fuller look. Eyebrow transplant in India is a new trend these days where people want to get fuller eyebrows and get rid of threading or waxing.
This procedure is similar to a hair transplant. This procedure goes for around 2-3 hours. The patient will be given general anesthesia, and the hair above your ear is transferred to the eyebrows.
One of the major risks is that the new hair follicles won’t take. In this case, you will have to get another surgery done. Other potential risks are
- Nerve damage
The recovery period for the eyebrow transplant is usually quick. You are advised not to exercise for three weeks. There will be some scabbing around the brows in the first few days. You shouldn’t pick at these. You will also start to see the transplanted hair fall out in the next few days. It’s completely normal. The new brow hair will begin growing in the next few months.
Facelift surgeries in India are quite expensive and have different prices in different areas.
Eyebrow transplant in India is usually not that costly. They are relatively easy and cost-effective. Our clinic will provide you with the best facilities and the best doctors for this treatment. The cost of this treatment may range from a place to place. The cost completely depends on the type of treatment you choose, the provider, and where you live. But we make sure that we give cost-effective treatments to our patients and satisfying results.