- FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) with Trichophytic Closure
- FUE – Follicular Unit Extraction
- Long Hair Transplant
- Bio Synthetic Hair Transplant
- Semi-Robotic Hair Transplant
- Bad Hair Transplant
- Micro-Refined Microfollicular Hair Transplant (MMFT) – Dr Amit Gupta’s Technique
- Hair PRP
- Correction of Previous Bad Hair Transplant
- Complication of Hair Transplant
- Beard and Body Hair transplant – BHT
- Looking for Hair Transplant
- Low Cost Hair Transplant
- Top Hair Transplant Doctor in India
- Non-Surgical Hair Loss Treatment
- Myths & Misconceptions of the Transplant
- Hair Loss
- FAQ of Hair Transplant
Correction of Previous Bad Hair Transplant
Hair transplant is essentially a complication free procedure. Bad technique, bad surgeon, unreal result expectation, bad selection of patients are reasons for problems. Some of these problems are
- Poor Result and Poor Hair Growth –usually due to bad surgical technique, unqualified doctors, poor assistant training, bad operation theatre set up.
- Donor Site Scarring –bad surgical technique, tendency of patient to form keloids.
- Infection –usually seen in diabetics.
- Bleeding –check for blood thinner medicines
- Donor Site healing problems or skin damamge –usually seen in smokers, or over aggressive surgeons.
A very bad scar of previous FUT procedure ( at some other clinic of repute in south delhi). We can prevent this by TRICHOPHYTIC CLOSURE. These scars should never be visible.
A bad hairline, with mountains in areas of graft implants. We can prevent this by making sure that the skin on each graft is trimmed, and the hair line is made irregular and more dense. This transplant was done with FUE at one of the most reputed institutes in Mumbai.
A very bad result done with Punch Grafting. The donor area is totally destroyed, and no scope of restoration is possible.
A very bad transplant with punch grafting and total destruction of donor area, rescued with MMFT. to give a reasonable result. We managed to implant 2200 grafts.