- FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) with Trichophytic Closure
- FUE – Follicular Unit Extraction
- Long Hair Transplant
- Bio Synthetic Hair Transplant
- Semi-Robotic Hair Transplant
- Bad Hair Transplant
- Micro-Refined Microfollicular Hair Transplant (MMFT) – Dr Amit Gupta’s Technique
- Hair PRP
- Correction of Previous Bad Hair Transplant
- Complication of Hair Transplant
- Beard and Body Hair transplant – BHT
- Looking for Hair Transplant
- Low Cost Hair Transplant
- Top Hair Transplant Doctor in India
- Non-Surgical Hair Loss Treatment
- Myths & Misconceptions of the Transplant
- Hair Loss
- FAQ of Hair Transplant
FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) with Trichophytic Closure
Follicular Unit Hair Transplant
Divine Cosmetic Surgery recommends the Follicular Unit Hair Transplant, which is considered a gold standard procedure. We have conducted close to 2500 procedures of this kind, apart from over 1000 FUE procedures too. This process involves the harvest action of a hair-bearing strip from the back portion of the head. Hair is stagnant at this zone since the follicles are resistant to the effects of DHT. This strip is separated into individual grafts.
According to international data, 91% of hair transplant processes all over the world are conducted using the FUT process. Follicular unit hair transplant (FUT) being a best practice for hair transplant involves some basic steps in its process. This includes removal of a strip from the back portion of the head, separation of the hair follicles one by one and individual implantation in the area of baldness or thinning.
Advantages of FUT
- A large number of hair follicles can be extracted.
- Sought after fine line even without shaving.
- The density of the back isn’t affected.
- The repeated procedure is easier.
- Minimum quantitative losses of hair grafts.
There is a need for an incision at the back with a fine layer of sutures.
The closure of the donor area is carried out by a special technique available at Divine Cosmetic Surgery, which is Trichophytic Closure of Strip for the virtual scarless procedure. The trichophytic closure technique brings together viable hair at the edges of the wound making the scar virtually invisible with the help of hair growth through the scar.
Long Hair Treatment
In this technique of hair transplant, hair follicles are not trimmed wherein long version of hair follicles are implanted. This process gives a more natural look immediately after the transplant that allows you to get back to their daily activities at the earliest. This process involves a longer duration and is more intricate than a conventional FUT.