Asian Blepharoplasty Surgery In Delhi , Gurgaon (India) : Eyelid Surgeon
Asian Blepharoplasty Surgery
Eyes do not just have an effect on the facial aesthetics of your body but also have an effect on your overall personality. Sadly, the skin and muscle lose their elasticity and strength because of the ageing process.
This means that there is an accumulation of loose skin that collects as folds in the upper lids and generates creases in the lower lids. At the same time, the muscle under the skin can also lose. This would allow the fat that is covering the eyes to extend forward and cause bagginess.
In some cases, the bags also develop due to inheritance during early adulthood before the skin actually changes. However, irrespective of the reason, these changes provide a distressed and unhappy look to the individual. And nobody would want that. That is why if you are facing this issue and want to get rid of it, then you should contact the best blepharoplasty surgeon in Delhi.
The best blepharoplasty doctors in Delhi can help you understand the best blepharoplasty cost in Delhi and everything else that you need to know about blepharoplasty eyelid surgery in Delhi.
How Can the Best Blepharoplasty Surgeon in India Help You?
The best Asian blepharoplasty surgeon can help you safely get rid of droopy eyelids. This can be done by performing double eyelid surgery in Delhi during which the surgeon would reduce the excess skin, fat, and muscle.
The double eyelid surgery cost in Delhi is also completely worth it as the surgery will provide you with a younger look and will make you look more alert and confidence. It should be noted that the cost of double eyelid surgery in India includes the cost of the procedure on both the upper eyelids and lower eyelids. The exact method and place of surgery will depend on the indication and nature of the patient’s concern.
During blepharoplasty in India, incisions are created on the upper eyelids and the excess skin is removed to correct the hooded eyelids. The blepharoplasty cost in India involves an incision on the eyelash line for the correction of fat bags and repositioning of tissues. This would correct under-eye bags and hollowing.
Quick Facts about Why Double Eyelid Surgery is Popular?
- Surgery time: 1-2 hours
- Can treat:
- Baggy upper eyelids
- Droopy upper eyelids
- Excess skin of lower eyelids
- Occurrence of bags under the eyes
- Presence of extra skin on upper eyelids that interfere with peripheral vision
- Worth the eyelid surgery cost in India
Am I an Ideal Candidate?
If you have been asking if blepharoplasty is worth it, then you need to first figure out if you are the ideal candidate for this surgery. The ideal candidate for blepharoplasty must fulfill the following criteria.
- Excessive skin is present on the upper eyelids
- Hooding is present in the upper eyelids
- There is an absence of upper eyelid crease
- Excess fat is present on the upper eyelid
- The upper eyelids are positioned asymmetrically due to trauma or congenital conditions
- Puffiness of eyes
- Loose and wrinkled skin
- Eyebags are present due to fat protruding through weakened tissues
The Process Blepharoplasty: Eyelid Surgery
If you want to find the answer to the following questions, then you need to understand the entire blepharoplasty process.
- Is blepharoplasty permanent?
- Is blepharoplasty safe?
- Is blepharoplasty covered by insurance?
And we will help you with just that today.
Before the surgery, a pre-operative assessment is taken. During this assessment, the cosmetic surgeon marks out the excess skin that needs to be removed from both the upper and lower eyelid.
Usually, the surgery is performed under local anesthesia. However, in some cases, the procedure can also be performed under general anesthesia. This is why you must trust the judgment of your cosmetic surgeon completely.
During the surgery, incisions are created on the upper eyelids along with existing creases. The excess skin is removed to get rid of hooding. In the case of lower eyelid surgery, a cut is made along with the eyelash line. This helps in correcting fat pockets and repositions tissues to repair hollowing.
The incisions can also be extended towards the crow’s feet at the side of the eyes. Once the extra fat, loose muscles, and drooping skin are removed, then all the incisions are sutured. After the surgery, it is common to observe some minimal bruising and inflammation. This should resolve on its own within 10-12 days after the surgery.
The stitches can be removed after 5-7 days of getting the surgery. No hospitalization is required in the case of this surgery. Further, during the postoperative period, one should follow the things that are mentioned below.
- Avoid lifting heavyweights
- Avoid consumption of blood thinners
- Protect the treated area from exposure to direct sunlight
- Avoid post-surgery scar pigmentation and irregularities
- Use ice packs 3-4 times a day
- Ensure head elevation while sleeping
- Avoid eye makeup for 10-14 days
- Quit alcohol consumption
- Quit smoking
Why Should I Choose Divine Cosmetic Surgery?
We at Divine Cosmetic Surgery can proudly boast of having decades of experience in performing cosmetic surgeries all across the globe! We provide the best possible solutions to all our patients who need to better the quality of their lives.
On top of all this, we go above and beyond simply performing a cosmetic procedure. We guide our patients to the correct path from the day that they walk in for their first consultation. All patients get access to comprehensive recovery support any time that they need it.
So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and book your first FREE consultation now!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question 1. How long does it take to fully recover from blepharoplasty?
Answer: Patients can resume their normal activities from the next day of the surgery itself. But one should follow all the recovery steps mentioned by the cosmetic surgeon.
Question 2. How long does it take to look normal after upper eyelid surgery?
Answer: 5-7 Days
Question 3. What can you not do after upper eyelid surgery?
Answer: Avoid lifting any heavyweight or doing anything out of the ordinary. Try to get the proper amount of rest.
Question 4. What should you avoid Before eyelid surgery?
Answer: You should avoid drinking, smoking, and consuming certain medications. Make sure that you familiarise yourself with these requirements by talking to your cosmetic surgeon.
Question 5. What is a good age for blepharoplasty?
Answer: Anybody can get blepharoplasty done if he or she is an ideal candidate.
Question 6. Can I drink coffee before eyelid surgery?
Why choose Divine
Best Results at Optimum Price
Patient Safety is our Priority
Team of the Internationally Trained Plastic Surgeons
Personalized Post Surgery Follow up
- Hair Transplant in Delhi: The Journey to Hair Rejuvenation
- Lip Fillers Surgery Cost & Procedure
- Lip Augmentation Surgery in Delhi, India – Cost | Procedure
- Jaw Reduction Surgery Cost In Delhi, Gurgaon & India – V Line Surgery
- Lip Implant Surgery In Delhi (India) – Surgery Cost & Procedure
- Face Plastic Surgery In Delhi (India) – Cost & Procedure
- Otoplasty : Get EAR Reshaping Surgery & Best Ear Surgery In Delhi (India)
- Rhinoplasty – Nose Plastic Surgery (Nose Job)
- Jaw Plastic Surgery
- Buccal Fat Removal Surgery In Delhi , Gurgaon (India) Cost & Procedure
- Face Fat Injection (Facial Fat Grafting Injections)
- Dimpleplasty : Dimple Creation Procedure & Surgery
- Facial Scar
- Forehead Fillers Treatment
- Nose Fillers
- FAQ on Face
- Asian Blepharoplasty Surgery In Delhi , Gurgaon (India) : Eyelid Surgeon
- Lip Surgery
- Facial Implant Treatment
- Mini Face Lift