- Lip Filler
- Lip Augmentation
- Jaw Reduction Surgery
- Lip Implant
- Ear Reshaping Plastic Surgery
- Nose Plastic Surgery
- Jaw Plastic Surgery
- Buccal Fat Surgery
- Face Fat Injection
- Dimple Creation Procedure
- Facial Scar
- Eyebrow Transplant
- Forehead Fillers Treatment
- Nose Fillers
- What are different Facial Aesthetic Procedure
- FAQ on Face
Forehead Fillers Treatment
Forehead filler is a treatment given through injections that do not involve any kind of surgery. Its effectiveness remains in imparting fullness to the forehead areas that are eventually thinning due to aging.
Doctors use substances like calcium hydroxylapatite, polyalkylimide, polymethyl methacrylate microspheres, hyaluronic acid, and polylactic acid, in the injections for the sake of treatment.
Filler’s lasting span varies, in some, it may last for 6 months while in others its span may exceed 2 years or longer.
The ultimate goal of fillers is to enhance the shallow areas of the forehead, remove the wrinkles on the face, and fill the recessed scars.
Although filler is considered a safe treatment, still some side effects may occur. These can be:
- Vision issues or partial blindness
- The appearance of lumps on the treated area
- Itching and occurrence of rashes
- Swelling, bleeding, bruising, scarring, infection, redness
- The skin cells may die due to loss of blood flow in the treated area
These side effects occur in rare cases. A number of forehead fillers treatments are performed each day that result in the positive track of safety.
Forehead fillers are especially injected by dermatologists or plastic surgeons and the cost of the treatment also varies according to the amount of filler required by your forehead. The average cost of the treatment is 1000 dollars.