- Lip Fillers in Delhi (India) – Surgery Cost & Procedure
- Lip Augmentation Surgery in Delhi, India – Cost | Procedure
- Jaw Reduction Surgery Cost In Delhi, Gurgaon & India – V Line Surgery
- Lip Implant Surgery In Delhi (India) – Surgery Cost & Procedure
- Face Plastic Surgery In Delhi (India) – Cost & Procedure
- Otoplasty : Get EAR Reshaping Surgery & Best Ear Surgery In Delhi (India)
- Rhinoplasty – Nose Plastic Surgery (Nose Job)
- Jaw Plastic Surgery
- Buccal Fat Removal Surgery In Delhi , Gurgaon (India) Cost & Procedure
- Face Fat Injection (Facial Fat Grafting Injections)
- Dimpleplasty : Dimple Creation Procedure & Surgery
- Facial Scar
- Forehead Fillers Treatment
- Nose Fillers
- FAQ on Face
- Asian Blepharoplasty Surgery In Delhi , Gurgaon (India) : Eyelid Surgeon
- Lip Surgery
- Facial Implant Treatment
- Mini Face Lift
Buccal Fat Removal Surgery In Delhi , Gurgaon (India) Cost & Procedure
Understanding Buccal Fat Removal Surgery
The buccal fat pad is a rounded mass of fat that is often present in the middle of your cheek. This fat is located between the facial muscles in the hollow area beneath the cheekbone. The size of the buccal fat pad can have a lot of effect on the face shape of a person.
You might find it interesting to note that every individual has buccal fat pads. However, the size of the fat pads can vary considerably. This is why if an individual has larger buccal fat pads, then he or she might have a face that is too round or full. These types of faces are also known as baby faces.
One should remember that there is nothing wrong with having a round or full face. But what if the shape of your round face bothers you? If that is the case, then you should opt for buccal fat removal costs in India.
If you are interested to learn more about the buccal fat removal cost in India, then stick around. Today, we are going to learn about everything that you need to know about buccal fat removal.
What is Buccal Fat Removal Surgery?
Buccal fat removal is a type of cosmetic or plastic surgery. This procedure is also known as buccal lipectomy or cheek reduction surgery. During the surgery, the buccal fat pads in the cheek are surgically removed.
As you might have guessed, after getting the buccal fat removal surgery, you will be able to observe thinness in your cheeks and defined facial angles. This surgery can also be done with other cosmetic surgical procedures like:
- Chin implants
- Botox injections
- Lip augmentation
Am I a Good Candidate for Buccal Fat Removal?
Now that you know what a buccal fat removal surgery is, the next step is to become familiar with the buccal fat removal cost in Delhi and if you are a good candidate for this surgery or not. Let’s find the answer to both these questions.
We’ll take up the topic of buccal fat removal surgery cost in India later. First, let’s look at the criteria that you need to fulfill to be a good candidate for buccal fat removal.
- You should be in good physical health
- You have a healthy weight
- You have around and full face
- You do not like the fullness of your cheeks
- You have a small and rounded fat mass in your cheek, which is also known as pseudogenization
- Do you want facial feminization surgery
- You have realistic expectations
- You don’t smoke
- Your face is not narrow or naturally thin
- You do not suffer from progressive hemifacial atrophy, which is a rare disorder that causes the skin on one side of the face to shrink and affect the buccal fat pad
- You are older and have naturally lost fat in your face
If you can’t determine if buccal fat removal is the right procedure for you or not, then it is time to contact the best cosmetic surgeon in India.
Buccal Fat Removal Procedure
The buccal fat removal procedure can be divided into three phases including before the procedure, during the procedure, and after the procedure. We will take up all of these phases in this section today.
- Before the Procedure
Before you get a buccal fat removal procedure, you need to talk to your cosmetic surgeon about your expectations, goals, any existing medical condition, any current medications, drug use, tobacco use, alcohol use, drug allergies, or if you have undergone any previous surgery. This information will help your cosmetic surgeon to understand the best surgical approach that he or she needs to take so that you will get the best possible results.
If your plastic surgeon recommends you stop taking some medications or get some blood tests done, then you should follow that advice diligently. The cosmetic surgeon will also take pictures of your face to plan for the surgery accordingly.
- During the Procedure
The buccal fat removal procedure can be done at a hospital or at a clinic. However, the steps that are usually involved in the surgery are:
- Local anesthesia will be administered to the face of the patient. This is done to make sure that the patient does not feel any pain during the surgery
- If one is getting more than a single cosmetic surgery done at the same time, then general anesthesia will be administered. If that is the case, then you will be required to arrange for someone to drop you off and pick you up from the hospital or clinic
- The surgeon will begin by making an incision inside the cheek. After that, the surgeon will place pressure on the outside of the cheek to further expose the buccal fat pad
- The surgeon will cut and remove the fat
- The wound will be closed with dissolvable stitches
These are the main steps that are followed during a buccal fat removal surgery.
- After the Procedure
After the surgery is done, the surgeon will give you a special mouthwash to prevent any infection. The cosmetic surgeon will also give you some instruction in regards to how you can care for your incision.
The patient will be required to be on a liquid diet for several days. After that, one can include soft food items in his or her diet. Eventually, one can move to his or her normal diet. The patient should also remember that it is common to experience swelling and bruising after getting the surgery.
This bruising and swelling will go down as you heal. It might take you around three weeks to completely recover from the procedure. You will be able to recover more quickly if you follow the directions given by your doctor in regards to self-care and eating.
Do not forget to attend all your follow-up appointments. If you do all this, then with time, you can slowly observe your cheek settle into their new shape.
Are There Any Possible Complications?
It should be noted that buccal fat removal is a very safe cosmetic procedure. However, there are still some possible risks that are involved. These risks are:
- Excessive bleeding
- Negative reaction to anesthesia
- Seroma or fluid accumulation
- Salivary gland damage
- Facial nerve damage
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Cardiac or pulmonary side effects
- Excess removal of fat
- Facial asymmetry
- Poor results
At Divine Cosmetic Surgery, we have a 100% success rate of buccal fat removal surgeries. This means that no complications have ever arisen with our patients!
Buccal Fat Removal Surgery Cost in India
As mentioned above, the cost of a buccal fat removal surgery can depend on several factors. Some of these factors are:
- The skills and experience of the surgeon
- Type of anesthesia that is administered
- Prescription medications
- Whether the process is covered by your health insurance or not
- Hospital or clinic selected
Because of these reasons, you should talk to your cosmetic surgeon before getting a buccal fat removal surgery.
WHY CHOOSE DIVINE COSMETIC SURGERY?
We at Divine Cosmetic Surgery believe in putting the safety and needs of our patients before everything else. Because of this, we have been able to perform thousands of successful buccal fat removal surgeries till now!
At Divine Cosmetic Surgery, we have some of the most talented and experienced cosmetic surgeons in India. And these surgeons are led by none other than Dr. Amit Gupta! Collectively, our medical team has experience of decades and can help you get the best buccal fat removal surgery results.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact us today and book your first free consultation now!